I Carrot You

"M- Matt?!"

You scream at the top of your lungs with what greeted you on your living room when you got home from work. You only know one person who knows your passcode to your apartment , and it's your boyfriend Matt Obviously.

"Babe?!"

You call out again. You hear a knife working something on a chopping board in your kitchen so you stealthily make your way there.

As you close in, you can hear Matt humming a tune to one of his favorite songs.

You pop your head in and saw that your boyfriend is wearing nothing but his boxers while chopping cucumbers.

"Baby?"

You call and Matt's head twirl to your direction as he pop a chopped carrot in his mouth and chew on it.

"Oh I didn't hear you enter, babe."

Matt just beams the sunniest smile and continue chopping the vegetable (or is it a fruit? No one knows)

"Wh—why are you only wearing underwear?"

You question as you put down your bag on a random chair. The ever so modest and Matt was just standing there only wearing boxers while casually chopping carrots He's not like the other men you've dated before in the past and he doesn't jump on you at every chance he gets.

"And why is there a kiddy pool full of honey and glitters?"

"Well, I—"

"How much money did you spend on those? Matt I know you're rich, but that doesn't excuse you of—"
"Babe!" He yells  as he  interrupts you.

"What?!"

"The other day, I saw some of your friends  watching a video of people wrestling in mud and I instantly thought of you."

"H—huh?"

"Remember that time we visited a farm a few years ago and you keep slipping on mud?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, I thought you looked really hot when you're filthy."

You grimaced with the memory of slipping and sliding on mud that day.

"And since you hate dirt, I thought why not just honey and edible glitter since you love both."

"And what do you expect me to do in a pool of Honey and glitter?"

"We'll wrestle in it... And maybe I'll lick the honey off of your body."

Matt drops the knife on the board and makes his way to where you were frozen in one spot.

"W—wha—"
Matt grabs you by your collar and starts removing pieces of your clothing off as his carrot smelling breath hits every right spots on your neck. You close your eyes with the comfort of his hot air on you.

"And then we'll end up having the filthiest sex as I fuck you nonstop until you can't walk."

Your breath hitches when you felt his soft lips graze your jaw.