Thighs

"If I can't be myself around you, then who am I meant to be?" Matt stands there  with his hands placed on his hips a stare on his face awaiting your response. All you can do is laugh quietly to yourself and set your phone down to give him all of your full attention.

"And this is who you are?" you said "The guy who wears hot pants?"

"They feel nice on my bottom," he admits. "Apart from that they are surprisingly more comfortable than one might imagine."

"Matt, I never said anything negative," you say, resting your elbow on the arm of the sofa so you can prop your head up on your fist. "You look incredible in everything you wear I'm sure this is one of them." Matt lets out a sharp sigh, and you begin to think you have said the wrong thing. "Go try them on," you say, gesturing with your free hand in the direction of the bedroom. "Let me get a look at you."

Matt gives a quick nod before he is off to do as you ask.  After wrapping on Ford Vs Ferrari Matt had begun to pick up several quirks of the man he played which really shown for sometime.

There is a certain excitement to seeing Matt in his shorts no matter what shape he is in his thighs are a marvel. You have never mentioned your feelings on his thighs, unsure of his reaction if you told him what you wanted to do to them. Thinking about what he is going to look like when he walks out of the bedroom causes a tug at your stomach, the anticipation already making you freak out

"How's this?"

Matt's voice pulls you from your thoughts, and you focus on him, standing just outside the doorway of the bedroom with his arms held to his side. Wearing only the short pants, white tube socks, and Doc Martens, Matt appears anxious he acts as though he needs your validation that he looks okay.

Jesus Christ you think. Matt laughs loudly, and you realize that you did not keep your thought to yourself, instead spoke it out loud.

"That good, eh?"

"You put your boots back on," is all you can bring yourself to say.

"That's it? That is what you've decided to focus on."

Your eyes take in every inch of him. He had not been going to the gym, but while he is not as soft as you have seen him before, he seems sturdier – his arms, his chest, his hips, his thighs. You could not take your eyes off of the way the legs of the shorts hug the curves of his thighs, and you think for a moment that they have gotten bigger since you had seen him last. You swallow hard shifting around and crossing your legs the action causes Matt to laugh.

"You love it, don't you?" he asks, walking towards you. You scrunch your face in confusion, acting as if you do not understand what he means. "Don't play dumb," he laughs. "You think I look fit in them."

"I don't understand why you had to put your boots back–"

"Keep on about the boots," Matt Laughs. "You'll only prove my point." You close your eyes for a moment trying to compose yourself as you let out an unfortunately shaky sigh you open your eyes and look at him once again.

"You look great Matt," you said"As I said you would." Matt narrows his eyes unconvinced. After a moment he moves righttowards to the sofa sitting down beside you and staring at you as if you should know what he is thinking. "What?" you ask.

"Get On my lap," Matt instructs. The thought hits you in your stomach and you feel the heat begin to pool in between your thighs. "First, I want you to take your clothes off though," Matt adds.

"Matt, what are you trying to do here?"

"Please  just listen to me darling," Matt sighs dropping back against the sofa dramatically. "I have just enough energy left for this so please listen."