Cold Winter

"I love you," Matt whispered as he pressed his lips to yours taking in any and all warmth he could take from you. Laughing into the kiss you grasped his arms and pulled away from him. "Feeling a bit cold?" You questioned finding the sudden display of affection from him odd. "I'm fucking freezing here babe," Matt replied while drawing you closer to him. Matt Then buried his face into the crook of your neck and you gasped at the sudden feeling of his cold nose pressed into your skin. The air had a bite to it, but everything was quiet. The snowflakes fell and seemed to hush the world. It all seemed like a hazy white dream to you. You wrapped your arms around Matt and rubbed gloved hands over his back in a feeble attempt to warm him. Matt groaned your name into your neck "Can we go home already?" You could feel him shake and shiver. He was clinging onto you trying so desperately to Keep Warm From The heat of your body. "I promise we can go after we stop and grab this package, okay?" You mumbled nuzzling into his soft Dirty Blonde hair. "Just as long as we're somewhere warm," You smiled at his remark before grasping his hand and proceeding to drag him down the sidewalk with you.

"What did you order anyways?" Matt asked through his scarf. "Just a few sweaters to wear nothing special." You remarked His Eyes searching you as Matt watched the way the snowflakes seemed to gather on the tips of your hair. You seemed ethereal and he had to wonder if this was all a dream. If you was nothing more than a figment of his imagination. You were certainly too good to be true even if you dragged him out of his warm bed on days like this. Matt's eyes lingered over the pink of your lips. Matt noticed how soft they looked, how they were slightly red from the sting of cold. In a moment of overwhelming admiration and appreciation for you Matt grabbed you by your waist. "Matt what ar-" You tried to speak but you were cut off by Matt's lips pressing into yours. You closed your eyes and sighed into the kiss as Matt drew you as close as possible to his chest. When the two of you finally parted He flashed you his signature gummy smile. "I'm still a bit cold," Matt said as he grabbed your hand and continue to walk. You could have sworn that you saw the slightest pink hue gracing his cheeks, but it might have just been the cold.