Piggyback

You had to admit you felt a bit tipsy and with a huff you blamed the spiked egg nog at Ben's Christmas party. With a gentle shake of your head you stumbled a bit and couldn't stop the squeak that passed your lips as you lost your footing only to feel a large warm hand grasp your arm firmly but gently, and pull you back up to your feet.

"Whoa you alright there Babe?"

You blinked, looking surprised as Matt held you against him only to smile and giggle softly at your slight blunder.

"Y-Yeah, just a bit slippery out here I guess."

You heard Matt huff softly as a slight smirk pulled at his lips. "Uh huh. You sure you didn't have a bit too much to drink in there?"

You shook your head only to wobble a little on your feet as you exhaled slowly because the world spun a little.

"Ok, maybe I did have a bit much but that's why I'm walking home. Besides I don't really live far as it is so I'll be fine."

"Sure you will, cause I'm going with you." Matt said with a smile on his face 

You blinked up at him and grumbled softly. "I swear I'm fine I can walk by my...nnh..."

You winced a little as you put weight on your foot. Matt's brows shot upwards as he noticed you wince. He moved quickly  causing you to yell softly in surprise as he grabbed you by the waist turned then gently sat you down on the stairs to Ben's apartment complex. You yelled again as Matt  forced you to gently roll your ankle.

"A-ah..."

He hummed softly. "Twisted it a little bit huh?"

You felt a wave of heat creep across your face. "I-I guess. It'll be fine in a minute I'm sure."

Matt clicked his tongue then shook his head. "I doubt that Babe but don't worry I'll carry you."

You blinked up at Matt. "Excuse me?"

Matt smiled. "I said I'll carry you."

"I bet your ass you will." you huffed.

He looked hurt for a moment surprised at your outburst before he let out a loud laugh.

"And you think you're going to walk about 2 miles home on a bad ankle? Try that again Babe."

You grumbled softly dipping your head to try to will away the hotness in your face when you felt him gently pet a finger under your chin and gently tip your head back, causing you to look up at him.

"C'mon Babe," he smiled down at you gently. "Let me help you."

"F-Fine." you said again.

Matt inhaled deeply smiling softly as he looked rather pleased with himself and moved forward his hand sliding along the back of your thigh before you grabbed his wrist as it got behind your knees.

"Nuh-uh."

"Huh?" Matt blinked.

"Nope. You're not carrying me that fucking way." 

Matt's face shot upwards, and he looked confused but slowly withdrew his hand from behind your knees his other remained at the back of your shoulders before he cocked his head to the side.

"Then how–"

"Piggyback."

Matt then blinked very slowly. "What?"

"You can carry me home ONLY if you give me a piggyback ride." you told him with a huge ass smile on your face

You huffed softly crossing your arms and turning your head away from him in what you hoped was your best pout. You watched him out of the corner of your eye go slightly wide eyed before he dipped his head and snorted softly, barely holding back his laughter his shoulders shook with it.

"Fine. Six, you're worse than Dalia." he said with a smile in his voice.

You laughed. "Maybe, but if I didn't know any better you wouldn't like me as much if I didn't sass you now and then."

You watched him roll his eyes and turn about getting down on one knee. Matt then held his hands behind him, then gestured for you to climb onto his back with a slight jerk of his head. With a smile, you leaned forward, and wrapped your arms about his neck as his hands slid up and under your thighs. He stood easily then bounced you once getting you into the best position for him to carry you which included him keeping his hands under your ass.

"Hey! Watch the hands there, big guy...!"

Matt  turned his head to look back at you and grinned as he gently squeezed. "Oh, believe me, Babe, I am."

You huffed and slapped his shoulder. Two can play this game. You leaned forward then pressing your chest firmly against his back. You felt him tense up a little as your lips moved over the shell of his ear.

"Ok then but I highly suggest you hurry to my apartment Matt as your Christmas present can't wait to be...unwrapped."

You lifted your head taking in his slightly wide eyed expression before you let out a loud shriek of surprise as he broke off into a run laughing loudly.