Wasted (Part 2)

The door to his apartment creaked open and you were welcomed by his living room. A firm brown leather sofa with a few throw pillows faced a coffee table and was submerged under various books. Warn in wooden floors met the heel of your shoe sending an echo through the open layout of his apartment. The only lighting was a lamp set near his flat screen T.V and the rest of the expanse was pitch black it was hard to make out what you thought was the kitchen set in the back.

"Sorry about the mess," Matt said while shutting the door behind you. "I'm usually pretty neat..." His visible uneasiness about the state of his apartment -- all things considered -- made you blush.

"Matt it's fine." You laughed at him. "As long as your bed isn't covered with junk we should be just fine."

He flicked on the lights which illuminated the kitchen. A black marble countertop reflected a few light installations hanging above it and with that you took one final glance around, still feeling slightly disoriented.

"Who said anything about my bed?" Matt smirked.

"What?" You looked at him intrigued. Almost instantly he threw off his jacket and slipped behind you to help you with yours.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Matt paused at your ear as you slipped your coat off of your shoulders. "I don't want you to wake up regretting this."

"Of course. Why do you think I agreed to come back here?" You chuckled. Before you could brace yourself Matt lunged at your lips grabbing your face with each of his hands. You kicked off your shoes behind you hearing them thud against the door as your hands gripped his shoulders. Neither of you broke off from each other at all while His tongue went into your mouth as you both stumbled into the kitchen.

Matt pulled you up grabbing your legs with his arms wrapping beneath them dropping you onto the countertop. The cold surface joined with your thighs exposed from your dress. Your back pressed up against one of the cabinets moaning as you felt the handle invade the small of your back. Your heads were now level as he waited for your permission to continue. Abruptly you pulled him closer burying your face in the side of his neck sucking and kissing on his skin and Matt did the same in return after pushing you up against the cabinet more firmly this time. You let out a few muffled moans through his head of hair as he traveled lower down your body.

Matt's hands wandered brushing down the sides of your arms unforgivingly gripping your hips sliding you closer to his chest and then finally back down to the hem of your dress as he folded it upward. His kisses continued recklessly Brushing your chest and his hands groped your inner thighs.

"Let's move this to the bedroom, shall we?" Matt sounded his words slurred as he kissed in between them.

"Who said anything about a bed?" You imitated his Boston accent.

The next thing you knew you were flung over his shoulder and tossed onto his bed embraced by his soft comforter. Luckily there were no books cluttered on it and You anticipated there. You began to slip out of your dress. Matt walked toward the bed taking off all of his clothes leaving a trail behind him.

Matt stopped in front of you and guided you on the bed under him. His legs were on either side of yours and his hands pressed into the mattress. You began to kiss his chest your back now flat on the covers. Your hands roamed towards his hips and continued downward feeling something stiff in his boxers. Your hand slightly retaliated back to his waist. As soon as Matt felt your hesitation he then brought your hand to his bare chest while lowering his body closer to you so you could now feel his boner between your thighs. Suddenly the air left your lungs and all of the blood left your legs at the feeling of it. Matt's arms reached out towards your chest and squeezed your breasts rubbing them in the palms of his hands and tightening his grip around them.

"This has got to come off." Matt Said signaling to your bra for you to undo.

"Why don't you give it a go?" You played burying your face deep into his neck kissing him and waiting his hands on your back his hands fumbled with the straps of your bra twisting and pulling and moving all sorts of directions. You quit what you were doing and couldn't help but giggle at his failed attempts to take your bra off.

"Well, uh," he sighed defeatedly, "I - ", but before he could finish his sentence you unhooked it on your own, now pulling back from him so he could take in the sight of you.

"Took the words right out of my mouth darling," Matt slurred while propping himself up and with one hand around your back and the other around your waist laying you down under him. Matt pulled down your Thong and tossed them onto the edge of the bed. Completely naked now you Laid there staring down at those Blue Eyes of his as he kissed you in places you almost forgot existed. Matt's Thick hands spread your legs wider as his tongue trailed outside of your clit and finally entered inside of you. You felt your hips buck upward and your back arch in his direction while your fingers dug into the sides of the bed. Soft moans escaped your mouth still filled with the taste of his skin and whiskey from the bar. His tongue began sucking on your clit In Circles sending waves of pleasure throughout your body.

Your legs trembled as he slipped two fingers inside of you repeatedly curling them back towards himself while his mouth proceeded to work your clit faster. A moan released from your lips as you watch his blonde hair move from between your legs.

"Matt" you yelled as you felt yourself cum all over his tongue. Matt guided your hips upwards with his hands tearing at your waist resting the bottom of your thighs in his elbows. Your legs seemed to go numb as they shook your toes curled under and your legs wrapped around the back of his head locking him into place. "Fuck" you moaned under your breath as he rolled his tongue painfully quickly.

Matt pulled himself back from your thighs taking a few deep breaths. Matt smiled looking at you panting on your back. "Don't tell me you're finished" you said to him.

"Oh, I'm just getting started." Matt slipped off his boxers and got onto his hands and knees and scaled over you. You wrapped your hands around the back of Matt's neck attempting to pull him in close to kiss but he didn't budge.

"Oh yeah?" You asked, "just what do you plan on doing to me?"

"Guess we'll find out." He said sternly. You tried to reach up to stroke his arms but before you could get any momentum he had grabbed your hands and planted them above your head pinning them to the bed by your wrists. Matt was very strong enough to keep you down with his body weight and you couldn't shift or even move around if you tried to.

"I guess I have no choice" you pouted tilting your chin towards his face.

You felt his Cock brush against your hips as he hovered over you. Everything seemed to clench at the feeling of but as soon as he started to kiss you gently placing one of your nipples in his mouth you found yourself too engrossed by pleasure. With one hand keeping you pinned down the other guided his cock into you.

The mattress began to creak in sync with each of his thrusts into you each slow and gentle at firs but then he began to pick up his pace pushing himself deeper into you. A sharp pain clawed at your insides as he seemed to go even deeper than before. This time your moans came out more high pitched the harder he went.

Eventually Matt had let your wrists go as he placed his hands on either side of your head. Beads of sweat formed at the top of his forehead and collected toward his chin as he grunted softly. You whipped it away and licked the palm of your hand at the sight of that he slowed his pace and furrowed his eyebrows at you. "No." You gasped trying to catch your breath He stopped. "Fuck Keep going," you finally slurred out.

Your hands dug into his back with his quickened pace and you straddle your legs around him. You started yelling out his name with heavy breaths as your entire body throbbed Shaking as you came while he was inside of you. You felt Matt stop letting out a very sexy muffled moan as he dug his mouth into your shoulder feeling him melt into you as you both orgasmed.

Eventually the two of you were under his covers struggling to catch your breaths. "Well fuck." Matt laughed.

"Well fuck," you repeated.