The Bus

(Based off the adjustment Bureau)
Disclaimer: Not all my words I'm not claiming this as mine FYI I changed a few things

This morning you put on a mini dress with knee high socks with with some boots on. Definitely thought you looked stylish enough to leave the house. Taking a brisk walk to the bus you step up on as the driver greeted you "Good morning ma'am" he smile as he closed the bus door "Good morning to you sir" and you walked down the aisle found a seat and sat down. A man with a Dark Blue suit and dark tie with a light blue on it sits next to you staring at you for a about five seconds "oh my gosh" you said "Have we met" he smiled while looking at you "You look vaguely familiar" you smiled back at him "Waldorf mens room" both smiling at each other "Yeah you've got it and were you just staring at my legs while they slept" he looked back at you "I was defenseless against the small dress there " with A big smile on his face "it's good" you said "It's a belt" he replied "Do what is it with you in that argyle" he pointed out "Well What's the deal with you and the boring shades of blue" you then pointed out at him laughing "My clothes match" he replied with a chuckle "So did your team pick that out for you" you asked "No nope no team I picked it out myself" he smiled "I saw your speech" he nodded and said "yeah the speech something must have gotten in to me at that moment" his phone rings and he answers it "Hello Hello?" He pauses "It doesn't even work" he chuckled again "Did that ring get any louder or do you pretty much have that maxed out" you said "No it's a new phone" he replied half laughing "Are you going to run again?" You asked "Don't know I'm starting a new job today" he said looking at you "You have to run again you can't do that the country lineup will be rubbed by tools like linfield" you said "Kinda Is" he agreed. There was a huge bump the bus went over that made his coffee spill all over your dress it was lukewarm and got everywhere "Ohh oh I'm so sorry for what just happened" he apologized you accepted his apology. He grabs some money from his wallet "Here I'll pay for the dry cleaning" he insisted "No it's fine you don't have to please don't" he got the money out while he handed it over to you "Well seven bucks will probably cover it" you both laughed at each other "Well keep that you might need it" he grabs a piece of paper instead "You know what here how about you write your number down and then I can call you and come pick up your skirt" he insisted "Oh my goodness me that Is very smooth" you had this big smile on your face "Why don't you let me spill some on you and then we'll be even"  as you grabbed his cup out of his hands "that's a terrible idea" he laughed while trying to grab his cup but you grabbed it out of his hands trying to pour it on him "it's a great idea" you continued to try to pour it on him "Your crazy" he said laughing "Just one bit cause that's not fun" he grabbed his cup back "Your actually are crazy now it all makes sense" he said while his phone rang again for the second time "Okay hang on" as he went to grab his phone again both laughing as you snatched his phone out of his hand opening it and answering it for him "He's not here I know I'm sorry" you responded to the caller "Who was that" he asked " I don't know who cares" he tries to grab the phone out of your hand "it will be on the caller I.D" he said laughing "No" as he tried to grab the phone again "okay now we're in the 3rd grade this is great" you laughed at him with a huge smile on your face. Then once again what do you know his phone rang and you put it in his cup of coffee he looks mad but in a joking way with his lips pursed. The phone continued to ring while it was still in his cup of coffee "that's a steady little fucker isn't it I'm sorry I don't know what happened it just happened" laughing about it as he pulls his phone out of the coffee and looks at it "I believe that's a new phone" he chuckled "I'm Elle by the way" smiling at him "I'll remember that" he laughed loudly with you at the same time. You handed over the piece of paper you wrote your number on "Terrific Thank You" he appreciated it. The bus came to a stop and both of you started walking out towards the front of the bus to get out, while you got out first yo stood on the other side of the door as you looked at him wig his cup of coffee in his hand and then as the bus doors closed he said " In the morning after the election I was thinking about you" then the bus door closed as you gave him the middle finger on the other side of the door while he laughed as the bus drove away. He watched you walk away down the sidewalk as the bus continued on you wondered If you'd see that man ever again.