I Need My Shirt Back

You don't even remember falling asleep on the couch. It could've been due to exhaustion or the entire bottle of wine you finished but you are drinking one minute and the next you are being woken up by the sound of your apartment door slamming.

You sit up from your laying position and look wildly around your apartment before your eyes fall on your ex. He stands frozen by the door as his eyes trail slowly down your body.

You take a moment to gather yourself before asking, "What're you doing here Matt ?"

His eyes stay glued to your body and his tongue darts out of his mouth to wet his lips. You look down at yourself to figure out what his problem is and finally remember that you're wearing just his shirt ...and nothing else.

Your eyes widen and you quickly pull the blanket off the top of the couch and cover yourself up breaking the spell Matt had fallen under.

Matt clears his throat. "I came back to get my shirts."

Both of your eyes fall to one of his shirts in question and you look back up at him. Even from here you can see the darkness in his eyes. The hunger for you... and your thighs press together at the sight.

Matt takes a step toward you and then another and your body has lost all ability to move. You watch helplessly as he stalks toward you like prey and you love every moment of it.

"Stand up."

"What?"

"I said" Matt starts lightly grabbing your arm and pulling you to your feet "stand up."

Your mouth parts as you fall into Matt's  stare. You feel his hands trailing up the sides of your thighs pulling the shirt up inch-by-inch, and leaving you breathless.

He brings the piece of material up your body and pulls it over your head before carelessly throwing it off to the side. Matt then pulls your naked body tightly against him and slowly brings one of his hands up to cup your face.

"I thought you were here for the shirt?" You ask as you lean closer to him.

"That's not the only thing I want" he replies before claiming your lips with his own.