Freezing

Fall was coming to an end and winter was approaching quickly and you dreaded it.

While the leaves were pretty and the oranges and reds made you smile you were always cold during these months, and it drove you mad insane.

For years you had wanted to move to a warmer place so you could bear to live, but there was something keeping you rooted and that was your boyfriend Matt.

Who speaking of which was running late once again obviously most likely because Matt always got caught up practice too long as always. Lord was he lucky you loved him because you could barely feel your toes as you saw him rushing quickly jacket over his shoulders and letting the light rain run down his exposed arms.

"Jesus Matt You're going to catch a Fucking cold you idiot !" you could as he approaches you. Matt's hair was very damp with a mixture of sweat and rain but his radiating smile was wide as he saw you.

"Ah loosen up a bit it's not that damn cold," Matt says in laughter as he looks up at the rain falling from above.

Glancing at him you shook your head, pulling your coat closer to you and shivering. "Can we go I'm freezing," you grumble only to hear his light laughter.

"Let's share my coat since you're so cold," Matt smirked as he stepped behind you pushing you up against his chest before pulling the jacket over his back and gesturing for you to put your arms through the armholes Of his jacket.

"Is this even practical, your going to rip your jacket!" you whine only to have him put his hands on your waist.

"Do you want to be warm or do you want to freeze?" he chuckled as you huffed zipping up the jacket that was now stretched to capacity. "Thought so," Matt Whispered in your ear as he nuzzled his nose into your neck the action causing you to squeal.

"Matt stop that tickles!" you squirm only to have his grip on your tighten a small laugh falling from his lips.

"I missed you," Matt sighs as he then rests chin on your shoulder, "You're the perfect height for me to rest my chin on your head," Matt whispered to you.

Smiling you looked over at him, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, "Firstly, I saw you this morning. You act like I haven't seen you all week," you huff as he begins pushing you forward giving you a hit to begin walking or more so walking back home together. "And secondly don't make fun of me!"

"I wasn't making fun of you," Matt said as he squeezed his grip around your waist around you tighter, almost causing you to trip. "I was just mentioning one of the many reasons why I love you is all."

Rolling your eyes you continued to walk down the streets bickering and whining as he continued to talk about how cute you were.

Matt was too much but that's why you loved him why you love the smiling puppy that made your heart race.