Bedroom Stars

Pitch black. That's it, that's all you could see Since Matt was currently covering your eyes with his hands and guiding you to a surprise. "Okay just keep going straight we're almost there" Matt  says leading you. You take a couple more steps until he stops.

"Okay, you know how you've always wanted to sit under the stars but it's impossible to do that here because of all the lights—"

"Yeah" you interrupt enthusiastically.

"Well the stars look especially lovely tonight so I'd thought I'd show them to you" he finished.

You could hardly wait anymore. What was the surprise? Did he take me to the rooftop? you wondered beaming at the thoughts that swirled in your head.

"TA-DA!" Matt shouts uncovering your eyes. Your eyes immediately fall to the blanket and picnic basket on the floor. But after looking around some more you tilt your head confused "we're in your room?"

"Tell me does this have to do with stars?" You turn around to Matt who is now standing by the lights with an excited grin. He flicked the light off and the room lit up. Gazing up at the ceiling you stood in awe looking at all the little glow in the dark star stickers he had plastered all over his room.

Matt guides you to the blanket and you two sit down with you unable to take your eyes off the decor in his room. "This is amazing you even have some constellations!" You exclaim pointing at the Little Dipper. He opens the picnic basket and hands you a sandwich which you happily take eyes still glued on the lights.

After taking a few bites Matt interrupts your thoughts. "Well Are You Going to  say something you've just been staring for the past couple of minutes." Letting out a light chuckle you finally bring your eyes back to Matt . "I'm not just staring I'm just really thinking."

"And what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking you are the sweetest boyfriend ever" Matt smiles with cheeks full. "And I'm also thinking that you're right the stars are pretty damn lovely tonight."

Matt suddenly begins wiggling his eyebrows "you're lovelier."

"Bleh" you fake gag pushing his hands up bringing his sandwich back up to his mouth, "Just eat your sandwich" you said suppressing a smile.

Matt Damon Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें