Why Him?

"Matt !" Sara called up the stairs and heavy feet could be heard echoing through the huge house. "You have a friend."
"didn't think I'd see you today." Matt muttered as he stopped on the stairs, rolling his eyes when Sara left the two of you alone in the huge house.
"Cam's gone off somewhere and I was bored." You admitted and he smiled.
"Come on." Matt motioned for you to follow him upstairs. Then Following Matt upstairs and into his room he pulled you in with his hands and started kissing you. Matt Pulled Off Your Top And then your bra which fell to the floor.

Neither of you noticed Cam knocking on the door or that one of the maids had left him in. In fact even when he'd pushed open Matt's door and stood in shock as he watched you kissing Matt you didn't notice him.

"What the hell?" Cam snapped making both of you jump.

"Cam !" You gasped and scrambled to grab your clothes while Cam span around so he wouldn't see you and Matt simply watched you dress.

"Go wait outside." Cam sighed in a tone that had you nodding.

"You're gonna get pissy about me dating your sister?" Matt asked as Cam  turned to glare at him.

"Yeah, because you're not dating her are you you just like that she's willing to hop into bed with you." Cam snapped sharply.

"We only had sex for the first time last week and we've been dating for three months... I'll admit since then we've been." Matt  stopped when Cam'a hand shot out.

"Don't need to know details." He sighed, leaving without talking about what he had intended to with Matt.
"You like him?" Cam asked as you started to leave school.

"Yes." You sighed and tried to step around your brother.

"But he's an asshole, you're sure you really like him?" He asked again and watched you carefully.

"Yes I like him, if I didn't I wouldn't be dating him ok, so just move or i'll push you down the steps." You grumbled which made Cam laugh.

"You couldn't push me if you tried... tell Roman..." Cam smirked when you cut him off.

"That if he hurts me you'll kill him?" You asked and he shook his head.

"If he hurts you I'll tell Mom and Kate and he can deal with two woman protecting one of their own we both know how that works out." Cam then smiled when you laughed and nodded walking to Matt's  car with his arm slung around your shoulder.