The Boss

You Had jumped when Matt called out to you.
"Yes Mr. Damon?" you asked nervously.
"Follow me." Matt grunted.
You hurried after him not questioning him and his motive as he led you to a huge meeting room with glass doors that was filled with men in expensive looking suits.

"Here, just pour the drinks and smile." Matt said quickly as he handed you a wad of bills and pointed inside.

"Um yes... sir." You mumbled not wanting to make a fuss on your second week.
"Good." Matt muttered as he pushed you into the room.

When you'd been offered the job as secretary for Matt Damon you thought you'd be stuck behind a desk answering calls for the elusive billionaire. This you quickly learnt, was a romanticised version of every girl in Boston idea of working for him.

You were sat next to him in his roadster waiting for someone to meet Matt on the corner of the street you were park on. A quickly learnt lesson was to stay quiet and do what Matt asked you were only to voice your objection if his actions were to harm you in any way.

"Don't look so nervous." Matt said in a nonchalant tone.

"Why would you think I'm nervous?" you asked quickly, avoiding his gaze when he looked you over.

"Because you keep playing with your ring and you're rubbing your thighs together and I haven't tried to touch you once since I've hired you." Matt smiled smugly when you sighed and attempted to stop doing what he'd pointed out.

"I'm so not nervous." You huffed making him chuckle.

"There he is here take this and tell him it's for me but don't open the bag." Matt handed you a large wad of cash and reached over you, opening your door.

You did what he asked and handed him the bag and the left over money once you were in the car. Matt frowned as he counted the money and handed it back to you.

"What's this for?" you asked dubiously.
"A tip, bonus... whatever you want to call it." Matt Said as he started up the car.
"It's almost a thousand dollars!" you mumbled.
"Here, now it's a thousand." He said handing you a few more notes. "It's not actually a bonus you're coming with me to an after party and I need you in something Very short and expensive... very short and heels."

"I said short." Matt snapped when he saw you wearing.

"If this is any shorter I won't be able to sit down." You sighed hoping whatever he needed you for wouldn't take that long.

"Fine let's just go," Matt huffed as he led you towards the car.

The car ride was silent and you scowled at him when Matt pulled up outside the White towers which you knew to be hosting one of Matt'a elaborate benefit parties. Matt grinned when he saw you cross your arms and glare at the humongous bright building in front of you.
"You payed me to be your date to the party!" You yelped at him.
"I'm your boss it seemed weird to ask you." Mart replied honestly.
"I'm not going in... but I'm still keeping your money." You glared at him when Matt broke into a grin.

"If you stay for an hour I'll double the money." Matt said quickly.

"Fine but only because I'm saving for a new apartment... and a car you would not believe how expensive it is to get the bus every day." You mumbled.
"Stay all night and let me kiss you once, I'll pay for one of the houses like mine and a driver." Matt said back.

"You mean the super expensive houses in the woods?" You asked dubiously.
"Yeah." Matt said back as he waited for you to agree.

"Fine." You sighed after a long pause.
He grinned and lent across the car again smashing his lips to yours in a possessive kiss that left your lips swollen and bruised.

2 Weeks later

Matt was in an undeniably foul mood. You could hear him screaming down the phone to whoever was receiving the brunt of his anger. When his lunch came the delivery girl who normally flirted with Matt glanced at you and dumped it on your desk.

With a deep calming breath, you took the plate and glass of wine heading into the dragon's lair. Matt glared at the door his gaze softening when he set eyes on you even thanking you for bringing him his lunch.
"You should take a lunch break." Matt muttered.

"I'm fine, there's a lot of stuff to do." You say awkwardly. Matt then nodded and let you walk straight out of his office licking his lips as he wondered how to make you relax.

Matt waited for you to come into his office again, running his eyes over you appreciatively. Before you knew what he was doing he had pushed his chair back tugging you in front of him and running his hands down your sides.
"You have been driving me mad for weeks now ." Matt muttered.
"Oh... I... Sorry?" You squeaked nervously.
"You know, you could make it up to me and make my day a little better." Matt's fingers teased the hem of your pencil skirt.
You gasped when his thumb trailed small circles up your thighs. He bit his lip watching you happily let his fingers tease you until he could feel the wet need for him pool between your legs.

When you willing let him turn you around and lean you over his desk he let out a low  moan.

Matt slowly slid your skirt to your waist swearing at the sight of you bent over for him before tugging your panties around your ankles. You heard the sound of his belt unbuckling as Matt quickly tugged his jeans and boxers down wasting no time in lining his cock with your entrance and pushing deep inside of you.

Matt's eyes rolled as jerked his hips and his hand tight on the back of your neck as he kept you in place. Each rough thrust knocked the air out of you and soon your legs gave way meaning the only thing holding you up was the desk.

It didn't take long for Matt to cum his load pulling out of you and jerking your back against his chest his fingers teasing your clit as he whispered in your ear.

"You know when you cum for me you're mine... no one else gets to have you like this, I don't share things with sentimental value." He said as he pressed onto your bundle of nerves.

Matt sucked a bruise into your neck as he slid two fingers into you pumping into you until he had to hold you up your walls clenching around your fingers before your eyes rolled back and a loud groan came out of you. Matt watched you cum with curiosity, feeling pleased with the pleasured face he caused you to make.

"All mine." Matt whispered as you came down.