Breakfast In Bed

As you entered the kitchen, you saw Matt face down on the table and a cup of coffee in his hands. You smiled while you come up to your boyfriend, wrapping your arms around him.

"How are you feeling babe?" Matt let out a groan making you giggle. You kissed the tip of his head and made your way to the fridge pulling out ingredients for waffles. You also grabbed the Guac and some other things from the cabinets. "I'll make you some breakfast." You started mixing all of your ingredients in a bowl when Matt then picked his head up to look at you.

"Waffles?" You nodded your head and grabbed the waffle iron plugging it in the wall. You heard the squeak from the chair and looked over to see Matt getting up off the chair and walking over to you. "Guac too?" You smiled as you cut open the package of guac and spreading it onto the 2 pieces of bread.

"Mhm. Tofu home fries, maybe even veggie dogs . Whatever you want Matt." He groaned and pulled you into a hug your arms wrapping around his neck. You giggled when he kissed your neck, mumbling 'you're the best' against your skin. You pushed him back enough to look at him.

"Alright, let me get back to making your food, love." You stood on your toes and pecked his lips before Matt tightened his grip on your waist, kissing you slowly and full of love. He pulled away and whispered an "I love you" against your lips. You smiled and wiggled out of his grip. "I love you too, Matt. Now let me cook or you get nothing." You giggled at his fake pout as you turned around to start the Waffles and Sandwiches You felt a hand come down on your ass and let out a squeak before throwing a spatula at Matt's head, which he obviously dodged before running off.

You finished making the breakfast and setting it all on a tray with a fresh cup of coffee. You headed straight for your shared bedroom figuring that he would be in there. You saw the door slightly ajar and pushed it open and closed it with your foot seeing Matt laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. When Matt heard you come in he sat up and looked at you with the biggest smile. You set the tray down on the bed in front of him and crawled next to him and turned on Netflix.

"What would I ever do without?" You looked over at Matt, who was shoveling a mound of waffles and the sandwiches in his mouth with a moan.

You rolled your eyes and scrolled through all the titles. "Starve?" Matt let out a laugh as you turned on some western movie. You didn't even bother looking at the title you just knew Matt would love it.

"No really I don't know what I would do without you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." You looked back at Matt to see him smiling lovingly at you "and you make really good waffles." You laughed and playfully pushed Matt who pulled you into his chest kissing the top of your head.

"I love you" You smiled and pulled him closer to you cuddling into him and watching the movie. "I love you too Matt Damon."