Caught

It was nighttime and you and Matt tucked your child James into bed "Goodnight James See You In The morning" Matt kissed him on his forehead and so did you "Alright let's go sweetie I need your help to take care of something in the basement" he smiled grabbing your hand and you followed him down the steps through the living room past the kitchen. Matt smiled at you opening the door "After You My Lady" as he smacked your ass "Matt" you playfully yelled at him "I'm going" you walked down the stairs looking at the ping pong table that neither of you hardly ever used "Bend over" He demanded as he pushed you onto the Ping Pong Table "Getting rough there Matt it's kind of sexy" your voice went rough as your stomach hit the table "Yeah I lied I didn't really need help with anything just wanted a good fuck babe" matt said as he pulled down your skirt and underwear he grabbed your waist with his bare hands as you felt his cock hit your bare ass he slid right inside of you and started thrusting hard "Fuck.. " you moaned as matt fucked You hard against the ping pong table " taking him deeper as you thrust your hips back into him "Harder" you moaned as you felt something hit your bare ass "Fuck.." he yelled "What was that" you half giggled and moaned "It's a ping pong paddle" he laughed "Do it again" you moaned loudly. Matt snacked your ass with the ping pong paddle as he fucked you hard the ping pong table was shaking so hard. Matt grabbed your hair and pulled as his deep thrusts you felt shockwaves going into your body "Yes Matt don't stop" he grunted every thrust while slapping your ass with the ping pong paddle "Shit" he yelled " you laughed "Mom Dad..?" You heard a sound the lights turned on In the corner of your eye both you and Matt looked up at the steps and saw James standing their with his face in shock. Matt looked freaked out with the paddle in his hand and your child witnessing this. Matt quickly pulled up his pants and you pulled up your skirt and scurried upstairs to talk to James about what happened "Matt I don't know how we're going to explain this to him" you said nervously walking into the living room"Don't worry I'll talk to him when I go put him back to bed Alright how about you go sleep in our room and I'll be downstairs okay" Matt said calmly as you walked back upstairs "Don't worry I finished" you winked at him as you went upstairs swaying your hips "Well Do That again sometime" Matt said as his voice faded into obscurity.