Your Favorite Color

Blue has always been Matt's favorite color. You recall the day he mentioned it to you it was during springtime, and Matt had forced you to join him at a banquet for work. You wore a mermaid gown, robin's egg blue with crystal embellishments and sheer long sleeves, and Matt complimented you all night.

"How did you know blue's my favorite color Babe? You look gorgeous."

Since that day this was something you had been planning make your best effort to surprise the man that you have been lusting after since you had met years prior. It needed to be something brash, and incredible something that would stop him dead in his tracks, make him drop his jaw and fill him with the same desire that you feel for him.

Lace was not a material that you sought out generally finding it to be very itchy however, the thong and matching corset bra did not irritate your skin as you expected. Looking at your reflection in the mirror you cracked a smile finding yourself proud of how you look in the lingerie that you had picked out just for Matt. Hopefully he loves the electric blue.

You choose to present yourself to him by perching on his favorite armchair. Sitting on the top of the chair you place your feet on the armrests so that you are fully on display for when Matt arrives back home. The wait is nearly excruciating but you really hoped that it will be worth it once he gets here.

The lock clicks at the front door and you hear it squeak open. Heart pounding in your ears you press your hands on the chair at your sides spreading your legs wider and puffing your chest. Matt comes right Around the corner looking down at his phone but the moment Matt glances up finding you presenting yourself to him he freezes, eyes wide open.

There is silence for a moment both of you staring at one another waiting for whatever comes next. You notice Matt swallow hard clenching his jaw tightly as his eyes navigate all over your body.

"Do You  know blue's my favorite color?" Matt whispers softly taking slow steps towards you. With a grin, you nod your head, which makes
Matt hum in response. "Think I like it even more now," Matt speaks. "You look delicious."

"Then come have a taste." You push your hips out further an action not lost on Matt as he kneels onto the seat of the chair so he can settle between your spread thighs.

"You Know ," Matt begins dragging one finger over the crotch of your panties. "Your mom and dad would be mortified if they could see you dressed like this...but even more if they knew what I was thinkin' of doing to their little girl." You bite your lip, peering down into his eyes as his fingers trail along your inner thighs. "Fuck me," Matt whispers, leaning in and tracing his tongue over your clit through your panties. "I fuckin' love blue."