Naughty Girl

⚠️Warning A Little Violent Near the End  ⚠️

One of your favorite things to do is to work Matt into a frenzy, and make his appetite for you insatiable. The quickest and easiest way to do so, you discovered early on in your relationship is to act up in a public setting. Certainly you never stoop so low as to embarrass him in front of his friends, or – God forbid – a client, because you are not out to harm his reputation at all which would be very bad. All you want is to provoke him enough to just to have him fighting the urge to drag you somewhere to teach you a lesson.

This time, you are at the Bar in a club with him and the other members of the Club enjoying a night of Fun When you get the urge to tease Matt who sits beside you. Crossing your legs you just make certain that your skirt hikes up just enough to catch His eye and give him a view of your underwear and garter belt. Out of the corner of your eye you can see Matt react almost instantly his attention on you. Matt's hand that was resting on his lap now clenched into a fist knuckles white before he discreetly reaches to you and straightens out your skirt. The plan is already working which was even better.

Throughout the night you had make certain to brush your hand over Matt's thighs and give him the most seductive looks you can do only to watch Matt's face turn a deeper shade of red. At one moment when you are certain no one is watching you leaned over in to whisper to him into his ear.

"You're so sexy when you're hot and bothered," you say, blowing gently in his ear. "Face it Matt I know all of your weaknesses."

"You'd better think real hard about what you're doing, babe," Matt Said not looking at you but very obviously fidgeting and trying to hide the bulge in his pants. "Unless it's trouble that you're looking for."

You didn't bother responding but instead you amped it up you went over to dance with Ben making sure that Matt keeps his eyes on you the entire time. You can see the exact moment when the fire lights inside of him and you know that you have accomplished your mission.

You are barely across the threshold of the bedroom you share with Matt when he moves past you grabbing your arm and pulling you with him. Matt sits on the edge of the bed tossing you over his lap you know exactly what he has planned for you right now.

Matt's fingers drag your skirt up the curve of your backside bunching it at your waist so he can look down at the lingerie you wore just for him. Humming quietly Matt slowly traces his fingers over your backside hooking into garter strap and pulling it back to snap against your thigh. A small whimper is drawn from within you, and you wiggle yourself in his lap.

"Spank me pls baby," you said to Matt

A dark chuckle echoes from above you just as his hand comes down hard, stinging your skin. You Yelled while in his lap and grabbing onto his thighs, fingers clenching his slacks. Matt's hand rubs soothingly over your cheek before giving another harsh smack that rings out through the air. The whimper that you release is quiet, and from the sudden smack that Matt lands on your sensitive backside much harder than before you can tell he wants you to be louder. Instead you choose to do the opposite.

Each time Matt spanks you it is harder than the last and you can feel your Cum dripping from you and onto his pants. However you continue to stifle your cries of pleasure, in an effort to get punished further. Matt does not stop spanking for what seems like forever until your skin is nearly numb. Finally, he strikes off-target, smacking you on your thigh hard enough to earn that yelp he was after.

"There we go," Matt chuckles rubbing gently over your skin. "You know better than to hold back." Matt helps you from his lap maneuvering you to lay on your back atop the bed, but as soon as your skin comes in contact with the sheets, you hiss, shifting to your side. "Are You okay?" Matt asks, a cocky smirk on his lips.

"Of course," you reply. "Though I may have to call in sick for work tomorrow, because of how bad my ass hurts after that."

"That's what happens when you act up, babe. I hope you learned your lesson." He said

A grin spreads across your lips as you reply, "Not even close."