Morning After

You opened your eyes slowly as the soft morning light that streamed in through my bedroom window. Your eyes shifted to the alarm clock and realized it was only around nine. Very super tired but still had a smile on your face. It's a Saturday morning you had the whole day ahead of you to relax. It honestly feel like Your in a state of pure bliss.

As You were thinking you just became aware of a presence. A rough hand caressing your bare side felt a broad chest presses to your back and soft breath in your ear. You turned slightly only to see none other than Matt only a few centimeters away from you.

You were stunned to say the least. so caught up in how comfortable You felt that You forgot all about last night. A blush rose to my cheeks as everything replayed in your mind. It left you feeling more than a little shy. I didn't even notice when Matt's eyes opened and stared at you watching my every movement you made with your body.

"Why're you blushing so much?" Matt said as his breath tickling your ear. You cast your eyes down towards the bed in front of you not wanting to look into his eyes.

Matt cuddled into me wrapping his arms around you tightly. "M-Matt." You tried pushing him away too embarrassed about your current state to initiate physical contact.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked worriedly. Now You've gone and done it. You made him worry about You so early in the morning.

You finally met his eyes. "I'm just a little..."

"Shy?" Matt finished for me with a smile. I nodded. "You don't have to be that way with me You know I love you So you should trust me."

"I love you too Matt and I do trust you. This is just all new to me that's all." I smiled. Matt pressed a kiss your cheek and You rested your head on his chest.

"Let's stay like this for a little while." Matt sighed happily closing his eyes. You agreed with him and closed your eyes again in response feeling complete bliss yet again.