Cuddle

Lips pressed against your head a soft hum coming from the stranger as they snaked their arms around you.

"Matt not now I am busy. I don't have time to cuddle right now,"

Matt Behind you slumped slightly, surely a pout written on his cute face as he put his chin on your head as a response to yours.

"Look I promised you I would cuddle with you but my Professor just laid this assignment on me and I have to get it done by the end of the week, you have to understand that Matt ."

"I do, but you haven't taken a break in the last 8 hours and I miss you. Take a break and just come cuddle with me for ten minutes I need my daily time with you" Matt Protests but lets go of you knowing full well your answer already.

"I am sorry Matt I am almost done and I will give you my full attention just let me get done with this page okay," you say exhaustion visible on your face as you turned to face him sure enough the pout was still on his face.

"Fine, I understand," Matt says as he turns leaving you to study in silence.

A few hours later Matt returned growing very impatient of waiting any longer only to see your head on the desk.

As Matt stepped closer he noticed your eyes were closed your brow furrowed, mouth slightly open sleeping.

Chuckling all annoyance fell from his face as he quickly picked you up careful not to wake you as he moved you to your bed. Normally Matt would sleep in the living room but tonight he wanted to be next to you to just cuddle up to you.

Slowly Matt Then tucked you into bed laying down next to you and putting his arms around you. Your sleeping figure pressed into his chest and the heat of his body making you feel safe.

Smiling he watched as you continued to sleep pressing a few kisses on your cheek and temple. To him you were the cutest being in existence. Even with a line of drool now falling from your mouth to which he smirked a little making a point to tease you about it later on.

After a few moments Matt also started to doze off as well his arm around you tightening as his head dropped to the pillow. Sleep slowly overcoming him as well, but not before hearing your sweet sleepy voice mumble his favorite words. "I love you "

Matt's eyes had shot open only for a wide smile spread across his face. "I love you to " Matt said before closing his eyes once more and quickly following you into dreamland.