Heavy Metal

Matt said as you sat up and crossed your legs and looked at him, taking out your headphones tilting your head.
"Sorry what did you say my music was still on." Matt chuckled a little.

"Why do you always have your music up so loud it's going to hurt your ears" Matt said as sat down next to you and leaned over moving a piece of hair behind your ear. "I asked how long you have been here."

You smiled Hey I enjoy my music is all," you say as you blush before looking down at your phone. "I got here about an hour ago but I didn't want to bother you so I just waited sorry I dozed off" you said as you took your headphones out of your mp3 player and put them in your pocket.

Matt rolls his eyes. "You can always stop me you know I won't get mad" he said as he leaned back against the sofa.

"I know I just didn't want to" you said as you placed your mp3 in your back pocket but suddenly it starts playing at full volume A Slayer song came blasting from the speakers and you jumped and tried to stop it. "Shoot! Sorry sorry!" You finally press stop and look up at Matt his face looking at you in shock

"Sweetheart what are you listening to!?" Matt hadd suddenly and grabbed your Mp3 player from your hands and scrolled through the playlist it was on. "You listen to Heavy Metal!" He looks at you confused "Why didn't you say that you did?"

You facepalmed and rubbed your hands down your face slowly. "Yeah, I started listening to it when I was in high school Jess and I went to a few shows back in the day."

Matt's Face was confused but yet intrigued  "So you and Jess both listen to metal?"

You chuckled" Oh god no Jess tagged along with me because I made her but in return I had to go to her rap concerts." You scrunch your nose thinking of having to attend the T-Pain concert it was awful.

Matt laughed a little at your reaction before he handed you back your mp3 player. "Sounds lovely." Matt paused then bit his lip "Why have you never mentioned it before?"

You shrugged "I knew you didn't like it so I never bothered to tell you At All I guess sorry babe."

Matt smiled a little" I guess you're right I am not much for crazy music I prefer my heavy rapping and sick bars."

"I will admit though I was worried you would think I was crazy or not like me because of it," you said as you blushed looking down at your mp3.

"Don't be silly that such a petty thing to think," Matt said as he lifted your chin and kissed your lips. "I am happy I learned something new about you today"