Wine & Bathrooms

Based of a scene in one of Matt's movies

Sitting in the bathroom stall you had your big wine bottle drinking some of it sitting their for about 20 minutes in silence you hear a man say"Hello" as you walked out you saw a guy in a dark blue suit with a blue and red striped tie and some beautiful blue eyes. You set your wine bottle on the counter and turned to this mysterious man "Sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop I didn't know what to do I heard you come in and say hello and I probably should of say hi but then I thought it was weird because this is the men's room then you started to talk to your girlfriend which was very personal then it all got to be too much so I decided to come out after" this man said "What are you doing in here" you started to laugh while looking down and back up at this man "Well um I'm hiding from security because I just crashed a wedding" you laughed as he responded "Why?" "Well I crashed a wedding upstairs" you replied again "Why" he said "Well it was a dare" you said he said "Well who dared you to crash a wedding" he said you hesitated "Me" you replied he looked down and back up to you "Well I crashed a wedding once back in Highschool but I got caught and spent the night in jail" you both laughed in sync "You're that guy running for senate aren't you?" You asked him "Yeah I am that guy I'm Matt Damon" he had a big smile on his face "And judging from your speech your not winning" he had a smirk on his face when you said that "No not at all" Matt said "That's to bad the other guy is such a tool" you said as you both chuckled "He is a tool I wish I could have made that clear in the campaign Ad" Matt said "Well Personally I think mooning your friends at a college reunion is no big deal" you said to him "The post did not have to run that photo"
"Least Not Full Page" you said with a half smile "I know" Matt said as you both continued laughter "It was my favorite moment of your whole campaign" Matt ran his hand down his face while laughing with you "I could of used you on my team a couple months ago" he said "Yeah I could help pull test every word that comes out of your mouth before you say it" Matt was intrigued "Oh you like politicians- you cut him off "I like when they do stuff I can relate to" "Like Pull their pants down" he said "I like that" you replied with a funny face you rested your hand on the sink counter top for a second "See that kind of candidate wouldn't even get elected to the student Council" Matt walked a bit closer "Well my guy would know how to tie his own tie" you reached your hand out to pull his tie "It's A clip on" he told you laughing "That would of been my other favorite moment of the campaign" you paused briefly "Do you still have a chance or is it over?" You asked him "He Crushed Me" Matt sighed "Sorry" you said as you went to sit on the bathroom sink "Well Loosing has its advantages"
"Like What" you wondered "Well for one thing as a politician you're never really alone unless you're asleep or in the bathroom usually and that gets old" Matt said "Really?" You said "Yeah I guess I'm looking forward to having some time by myself" you both smiled at each other with a brief moment of silence "I don't Buy It" you said while shaking your head "Do I know you" Matt laughed as you joined him "Yeah I know I guess I could have been more convincing okay" you got off the bathroom sink "You don't have to worry about being more convincing until the next election"
"Are You a registered New York voter" he asked "Hell Yeah I am" you said with a big smile on your face. Along with another long silence between you to Matt grabs you by the waist into a kiss as you hold each other a passionate kiss lasted for awhile it was a great moment. You thought wow this is a magical moment it could last forever. "Let's get out of here and drink the rest of this wine Matt" he smiled and said "He'll yeah let's enjoy the night" you both walked out of the bathroom together into the night.