Chapter 48

Yahaba's POV:

After the whole apology thing at the cat cafe, we all went to practice. Yes, even Kinnoshita and Narita. They wanted to see their boyfriend play. They'd cheer for every good thing he did. Which was a lot of things. He is the starter for a reason. I'm glad he has people supporting him. Even if it gets annoying.

After practice, Shinji said he'd spend the night with them. They're making up for the time spend fighting or something. I'm glad they fixed everything so quickly. They all deserve to be happy.

Me and Kentaro were walking home when he asked me, "Do you know what I just realized?"

I said no. Like a normal person who doesn't read minds.

"Well, since we're staying at your family's place on Friday, and it's Wednesday night. We basically only have a day where we're alone together."

Wow. Way to drop that on me. Is walking home on peace just not an option for us anymore? It seems recently all we talk about walking home is sad or sappy. I'd prefer the sappy stuff but seriously, nothing normal?

"Wow... You're right."

So what now? Do we do something? It's not like I've been in this situation before. What are you supposed to do? What would Oikawa do?

...I know the answer to that. I hate that I know it's Iwaizumi's answer too. I'll just ignore their advice for once

"What are you thinking about?"

"Just what we should do. The last night to ourselves seems kind of important, don't you think?"

"I guess. You got any ideas then?"

"Not really, you got something?"

"Well..." He said with a smirk.

What is he planning? I'm not sure if he's got something romantic in mind or a murder. But, knowing him, it could be both. He could probably make a murder romantic...

Carrying on! Nothing to see here!

"Willing to share?"

"Nope. It's a surprise." He said, with a cute tiny smile on his face.

I'm taking murder out of the picture now. He wouldn't have such an innocent smile when talking about murder. So it's something romantic. Nice.

"Okay."

"Hopefully you'll like it." He added nervously.

"I'm sure I will darling."

He seemed to like that answer. We walked through the woods to our cabin, Kentaro humming the whole way. He had the little smile on his face too! Adorable, I love it.

I'm sure it was an already-existing song at the start, but he ended up changing it. I'm pretty sure he was just adding little pieces to it as we walked. I don't think he noticed that he was humming a different tune by the time we got home.

"I'm taking first shower." He said as he walked into the house."

"Mind if I join you instead?"

"Sure. You don't really have to ask, you know."

"But I do. I don't know if you'll change your mind."