Chapter 38

Yahaba's POV:

"Kentaro, do you really need that?"

"Maybe?"

"Darling, let me ask you again, do you need it?"

"...no."

"Then could you put it back? Thanks!"

"You a real pain when it comes to packing, you know that?"

"I'm really not... Ken, you were going to put your entire half of the wardrobe in a bag. We're staying for one night?"

"What if all my clothes get ruined? There's always a chance we're going to need it!"

"Ken, baby, I love you, but that's ridiculous! I get bringing one change of clothes, but every piece of clothing you own?"

"You never know,"

"How did you survive for a month without me?" I asked, kissing my soulmate.

"To be honest, I don't know how myself."

"You ready?"

"But, my book!"

"You want to read? In front of our team? Remember Oikawa, Makki and Mattsun are going to be there."

"Good point. Back to the bedside-table you go!" Kentaro exclaimed, speedwalking back to our bedroom. He's so funny, I love it. 

I hope Oikawa wasn't expecting us to bring food or anything. He didn't say, so I'm going to assume that's a no. If not, Iwaizumi better back us up or I swear. Kentaro's taking longer than normal, did he get distracted by the stuff he's leaving for a night again?

"Ken, you okay?" I asked, going back to check on him. I opened the door to find him looking through his chains. Does he really think he'll need those?

"Kyotani, we're going to be late! I don't want to have to deal with grumpy Oikawa, so just pick one and let's go!"

To say he rushed would be an understatement. He looked at me, gulped, and rushed out of the room immediately. Do I still scare him a little? Ha, I remember when we first met, I got mad at Iwaizumi and he got scared. That was ages ago, I hope he still doesn't think like that. Whatever, I should probably be grateful for it now if that is the case.

We left the house with a shared duffle bag, headed for Oikawa's place. It didn't take that long. For some reason, Kentaro remembered the way to my old house even though he'd only been there once. On another note, it's weird saying that's my old house. I literally lived there only a few months ago. I should probably bring Kentaro and stop by for the holidays. And get everyone gifts too. I'll think about it later. 

We got to Oikawa's house.

"Is the music, from Oikawa's?"

"Sadly yes, Ken. It's going to be a long night."

"Good thing I didn't bring my book. I couldn't read with all that noise."

"Yeah, good point. Let's hope we can sleep tonight."

We knocked on the door, only to be met with Iwaizumi opening the door. "Hey guys, come in! Set your stuff upstairs, so it doesn't get... destroyed. There are drinks and food in the kitchen. Everyone else is in the living room."

"Thanks. We weren't supposed to bring food, right? I know Oikawa likes people to bring food sometimes."

"Here, take this. It'll work," Iwaizumi said, handing Kentaro a singular Kit-Kat, "He's oblivious, and probably drunk right now. So if he asks, just give him that."