Chapter 11

Author's Note: So for the people who didn't want to read the last chapter, basically what happened is Kyotani had a panic attack, which included a flashback about his homophobic parents, Yahaba yelled at Oikawa, Yahaba and Kyotani kinda just vibed in their tent for a while, Kyotani showed Yahaba the cabin, and now they're both staying there. The chapter left off with Yahaba and Kyotani falling asleep in the same bed. So, yeah that's everything that happened in the last chapter.

I woke up with Kyotani wrapped around me. Funny, I never remembered him getting into the bed last night. Oh well, I'm not complaining. What? It's comfortable. That is, until your legs start to go numb. So I tried to get up, fighting my way out of his grip until,... success!! 

I finally got out of bed and made sure not to walk too loudly, I still don't know how light a sleeper he is. I tip-toed over to my duffle bag, grabbed some clothes plus my phone, and snuck out of the room. I haven't woken him up yet, surely I'll be fine-"Creak." 

Great. Just great. Look what you've done. You're going to wake up the beast, and he really doesn't seem like a morning person. I lightly step off the loud section of the floor and walk away slowly. Very slowly. Must be slow. Who knows what'll happen if I wake him up early. I change, wrapping my tattoo, and decide to make breakfast for him. It's the least I can do for him after he let me stay with him

I went into his kitchen and searched the pantry for something I can make for breakfast. Dried meat. I looked in a fridge. How does he even have one of those? I don't know, but it's filled with meat too. It's all meat. Does he eat anything else? I mean, I knew he hunted for food, but wouldn't he have like something else in case, I don't know, he runs out of meat or something! Why does he have so much meat? Ughhh! Oh well, meat it is. 

Cooking breakfast is really hard. Especially when it's early in the morning at someone else's house and you can't figure out the difference between any of the foods. Let's see, meat, meat, lighter meat, darker meat.  This kind of looks like bacon? Let's just go with that and hope for the best. 

Now the next part: actually cooking the thing. I find a frying pan in one of the cupboards and put it in his stove. It's really weird that his kitchen has all this stuff but he can't be bothered to put in real heating. Whatever I guess it doesn't really matter that much anyway. Shoot, I'm getting distracted! At least I didn't turn the stove on yet, hehe. 

It didn't turn out too bad. Buy cooking it I realized that it was, in fact, bacon. Lucky guess, maybe? By that time I finished making it, Kyotani had only just woken up. I hope that the food tastes alright, I still don't know if that would upset him or anything. 

He walks into the kitchen right as I put the food onto plates. I'm really happy I found all the stuff, there's just so many drawers! He kind of just stands there for a moment. 

"You made... breakfast?'

"Yeah!"

"And you were able to actually figure out what type of food you can eat for breakfast in my house? I told you I hunt and fish, I'm guessing you've figured out that's where all of the food comes from."

"Yep! And to be honest, I kind of just guessed on what looked closest to bacon."

"Well, that's one way to do it." 

"Don't say anything until you've tried it. For all I know, I just made the worst meal in the history of food."

He laughed at that. "Oh well, I guess I don't know until I've eaten it. Pass me a plate, Cream-puff."

"Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you."

We both sit at a table. I pass him his food and we dig in. It wasn't terrible, I've made better, but given the circumstances, I'd say its pretty good. I look over at Kyotani and notice that there are stars in his eyes. He looks like he's eating the best meal in the world.