Chapter 37

Kyotani's POV:

We never figured out what to do after Kinoshita, Narita, and Shinji left. We ended up walking around the park a bit more and then just cuddling on the bench. It was actually really nice. Plus, Shigeru's naturally warm? It's the weirdest thing? He doesn't even need layers when it's cold, and his entire body is always just warm. It's really nice. I wonder how I'm going to get him the art stuff, especially now that Shinji left. Fuck! How am I going to do that? Shinji left! I was going to use him as cover! Ugh!!

As I sat and panicked in my boyfriend's lap, Shinji returned. Thank god! I was so scared for a second. He's...holding the other guys' hands? I wasn't expecting that, like, at all. Whatever, Shinji's a semi-smart person. I'm guessing these guys must be special for him to just... But then again, it's Shinji, this could mean nothing. He's kind of confusing. 

"We're back! Miss me, Kyotani?"

"I said, back off," Yahaba said, angry. He pulled me even closer to him. Not going to lie, I kind of like him being possessive, it's hot.

"I'm kidding, seriously"

"Babe, you better be."

"Kazuuu! You know I wouldn't...right?"

"..."

"Kazu!"

"Both of you, calm down! 'zashi, you wouldn't, right? I told you not to mess with them!"

"Sorry Shin..."

"It's okay," Shinji said, hugging Kinoshita, "But seriously don't do that again, I'll break up with you."

"What? Over a joke! You have to be kidding?"

So there is something between them. That was fast. I hope that he's treated right. 

"'zashi, he's right. He did say not to mess with them. Don't ruin this for both of us!"

"I'd stay with you still, Kazu. You listened to me."

"Now that's just mean."

"Not really."

"Jerks."

"Says you!"

"Come here, both of you!" Narita said, now hugging the both of them.

So it's all three of them? I'm a bit confused, but I'll roll with it. Unless they make Shinji sad, then they're both dead. 

"Pack it up, guys. Shinji, get over here," Shigeru said.

"So, both of them? Damn man, you've got game!"

"I know, right? They're awesome."

"Lucky!"

 "I'm literally right here!"

"Sorry, Kyoken. I still love you. I'm just trying to congratulate Shinji on getting two boyfriends without a tattoo. It's not easy you know."

"Yeah, I get it. They better treat you right, you hear me? Anything happens, let me know."

"Okay..."

"I'm going to find a bathroom. Be right back Shigeru."

"Okay, babe," He said, kissing me on the cheek before I left. 

Lucky? Am I not enough? I'm sure I'm just overthinking things, but still... I'm getting him the art stuff anyway. I'm a bit hurt feeling, but that doesn't mean I hate him. Nope, still quite the opposite. Plus, we've been through, and are still going through, much worse things than a little thing like this. With all the crazy stupid people out there like father, this is nothing we can't handle. Right?