Chapter 35

Kyotani's POV:

I wake up to see a plate of steaming pancakes with some strawberries on the bedside table next to me. That, and a note.

"Hey, baby. I wanted to give this to you when you woke up, but Oikawa called and needed me at his place ASAP. Sorry :( I hope it's not cold when you wake up!

Love, Shigeru

P.S. -> Let me know what you want to do when we hang out with Shinji today!!

He's such an idiot. I don't deserve any of this. It's difficult to make food like this. Trust me, I've tried it. And, here he is, just making hot food for me to eat every day (in bed too). And what am I doing in return? Nothing!

I feel bad, he's doing all of this for me and I can't do anything in return. We're going out with Watari today, maybe I can find out what he likes to do and we can do that. Or, maybe I can buy him some art supplies to use at home since he doesn't have any. Yeah, that's a cool idea. I'll get Shinji to distract him when we hang out, and I can go secretly to buy them and surprise him! Great idea, I'm sure he'll like it!

The only problem is... I don't know anything about art supplies, and Shigeru's the only artist on the team. I think. There could be somebody else, maybe. I could check. I'll make a group chat without him in it. And not Oikawa either, because he might just get excited and tell Shigeru what I'm doing.

Shinji (Watari), Kindaichi, Kunimi, Iwaizumi-senpai, Makki, Mattsun

Me:

Guys... I need your help

Makki:

WHAT!

Mattsun:

Hold. The. What?!

You need, our help?

Me:

Any of you, yeah

I want to get Shigeru some art supplies but...

Iwaizumi-senpai:

You don't know shit about art

Me:

Yeah...

Anybody here an artist?

Or like, know what stuff to get?

Kunimi:

What does he already have?

Me:

Nothing as far as I know

He only has his school stuff

Kunimi:

Then, he needs a sketchbook first

Do you know what type of art he does?