Chapter 19

Yahaba's POV

I woke up to my alarm, Kentaro wrapped into my side. I poked him to try to get him up. It didn't work. I nudged him a couple of times before he finally woke up... and slapped me in the face. 

"It's too early, Shigeru... Five more minutes..."

"Fine. But only five."

I curled up next to him for a couple of minutes. I really didn't want to get up. But, I guess one of us had to before we missed practice. So, I untangled myself from him and tried to get up.

"Shigeru come back!"

"Kentaro, we have practice today..."

"Fuck practice, your staying here with me." He said, pulling me back down onto the bed. 

"Kentaro, baby, we have to go... We're the Captains, remember?"

"Ughhh... do we really have to?"

"Yes. Now get your lazy ass up, we have to eat."

"No."

"Shame, I guess you're going to have to stay home alone then, without me."

"You're literally trapped right now."

"Says who?" I said, freeing myself from his grip and getting out of bed.

"Fine, fine, I'm coming," He said, jumping out of bed. And running to join me in the doorway. 

"Success!" I said, jumping in the air. As I landed, I realized how slippery the wooden floors were. And I slid slowly. Lucky for me, I can easily land in the splits. So there I was, in the splits on the ground, with Kentaro looking down at me, shocked. 

"Like what you see?" I joked. 

"You never told me you were flexible." He eventually said.

"You never asked." I retorted.

"Well, why would I ask that. Who goes up to someone and askes, 'Hey, are you flexible?'" He said, laughing a little.

"Makki and Mattsun," I said seriously.

"Oh. I guess that makes sense."

It was silent for a few seconds before we both burst out laughing. Kentaro fell on the floor too. It's funny how easily we can make each other laugh now. I would have never guessed he'd be the type to laugh at all of the dumb stuff he does. But hey, you can't know everything about a person from when you first know them. 

As we laughed on the floor, Kentaro asked, "Did Makki and Mattsun actually ask someone if they were flexible?"

"Yep, me."

I have never realized how hard it is to laugh and talk at the same time. Like, getting the words out right... it's so hard. But, I can't really stop laughing so oh well, time to figure out how to tell a story in the shortest amount of words possible. 

"Wait really?"

'Yep. They said I looked 'bendy' for some reason."

"You do seem like you could be a gymnast." 

"I was."

"Really?"

"...when I was five"

"Ha! I should have seen that coming"

"Probably. Now, breakfast." I said, getting up. I then reached out a hand for him to get up too. Then, we went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Hey, Kentaro?" I asked. I was thinking that we should probably get more food of some sort for the cabin. I mean, just meat for who knows how long's going to kill me.