Chapter 15

Yahaba's POV:

I wake up with Kyotani still on my chest. I reach over and carefully grab my phone without waking. He stirred for a quick second and then went back to sleep. Success! I check the time. It's 9:00. It's a weekend so I guess we can sleep in. I put my phone down and fall asleep again. 

I wake up with a pillow being thrown at me. I look at where it was thrown and see a smiling Kyotani along with my little sister at the foot of my bed. Never thought they'd get along. I grab my phone to check the time. It's 1:00. Oh, okay. Wait it's 1:00! I don't even remember the last time I'd slept in this much. I guess Kyotani must be really comfortable. 

"Wake up, Cream-puff! You missed breakfast."

"Yeah Onii-san, we had pancakes!!"

There are two of them now. I guess I should probably get up. I can't even open my right eye yet. But, knowing my sister, if I don't I'm just going to get more stuff thrown at me. I try to get out of bed normally, but end up tripping on the blanket and falling out of bed. 

"You good?" Kyotani says, laughing. I glare at him for a second. "Alright, alright, I get it. You want a hand?" He says, outstretching his arm. 

"...Yeah."

I take his hand and he pulls me up. My sister then starts giggling. I don't even know what it is that's so funny to her. Is it my bed head? I know it's bad sometimes but...

"Onii-san and Kyo have the same tattoos!"

Oh. Of course. That seems more like something she'd laugh at. She doesn't think people are very aware of them, so she thinks that whenever people's match, it's a surprise to them too. It's cute now, but sometimes it's annoying. Like right now. Thank god she wasn't super loud.

"Lunch is ready! Did you get Shigeru up?"

"Yes Mom! Come on Kyo and Onii-san, we're eating mac and cheese!!" 

She then rushed down the stairs, giving Kyotani and me a couple of moments to figure out what we're going to do.  She's definitely going to tell my parents. And then what? Kyotani doesn't have the best luck right now when it comes to this stuff.

"So what now?"

"Don't ask me. She's your hyperactive sister."

"She'll probably tell my parents about our tattoos, just as a head's up."

He gulped. "...Well, I guess let's just deal with it."

"I guess we don't have much of a choice, do we?"

"Nope."

"Oh well, prepare for the most awkward lunch ever."

"At least we're not with my parents."

"Kyotani! You're seriously making that joke right now?"

"Yep, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"I could do... this!" 

I tackle him and we both land on the bed, laughing. This is good. I wouldn't mind having him stay for a bit longer. If he doesn't mind, obviously. I'll ask my parents later. 

"Boys, I said lunch was ready nearly 15 minutes ago. Hurry up!"

"Go ahead, Kyoken. I have to change my clothes."

"Okay."

With that, he left the room. I changed and quickly followed. I guess some part of me thought that it was fine to wear a tank top at this lunch, of all times. I guess my subconscious just doesn't care at this point. Well, too late to fix that now. I walk into the kitchen, feeling exposed.