Chapter 33

If you could watch everything that happened in your life until now, would you enjoy it?

Warning: **Mature Content**

Blair's POV

The cold breeze swept across my exposed skin as I was under the mercy of Cyen. His fingertips lingered diligently along my waist while his other hand had my hands pinned above. 

"Okay Machoman we get it, you are strong. Now let go," I said as I tried my best to wiggle out of his grip. 

"Now now Blair, isn't this what you wanted? Seducing me was for this right," he said in a low voice, sending chills down my spin. 

Without warning, his hand found its way between my legs. He rubbed his finger against the fabric of my underwear without wasting any time. Biting my lips, I prevented myself from giving him the satisfaction of his action. 

"Now what do we have here. You are already so wet for me, why does it look like you are resisting me," he whispered in my ears before chuckling. 

Swiftly, he let go of my hands and pulled my panties off. I could feel goosebumps all over my body as he pleasured me with his two fingers deep inside of me. 

My hands gripped the covers around me. I couldn't find it in me to stay still under the incredible pleasure overpowering my body. 

The stokes halted and Cyen swiftly got rid of his clothes. Leaning back down, he closed the distance between our lips. He groan against my lips as I refused to give him access. 

Out of no where, he dipped his finger into me making me gasp in surprise. As our lips intertwined under the mixture of groan and me mumbling curse words at him, I snaked my arms around his neck pulling him as close as possible. His tongue rummaged through my mouth, softly at a moment and roughly the other. The overwhelming feeling was evading my mind, leaving me in a trance under his grip. At this point, I could feel my insides throbbing uncontrollably. 

Without breaking the kiss, he positioned himself and entered me without warning. I was startled by his sudden action and his roughness. My legs started to tremble with every of his movement. 

"Cyen, ahhh wait," I groaned under the explosion of arousal invading my body. 

Throwing my head back, I started gasping for air after the swooning kiss. The incessant kisses was trailing down the crook of my neck, occasionally sucking onto my skin. The sensation was rippling throughout my body. 

His hands grazed the length oh my arms, he once again pinned my hands above my head. His other hand rested on my waist holding me in place. 

I was breathing heavily as I observe his every expression. With each thrust into me, I could feel him growing bigger inside as my walls was clasping onto his member. 

"Slow down," I whimpered as I felt like I was on the verge of exploding right there. 

"You started playing with fire, honey. You knew you were gonna get burnt," he whispered into my ear. 

I rolled my eyes at his idiocy only to earn a chuckle from him. 

"Did you just roll your eyes," he scoffed and added "remember who is in control here Blair." 

He lowered his head and took the tip of my right breast into his mouth and slowly sucking on. My body automatically jerked up by his action. With every lick, I couldn't help but flinch under the tingling sensation. 

At this point, it was killing me not to be able to move. My hands wouldn't even budge under his clasp. My palms were itching to hold him and even touch him but now, the stimulating feeling with his thrusts into me were overpowering the frustration of my being able to move.