Chapter 31

What do you regret not doing? Why haven't you done it?

Blair's POV

Knox and Declan were sitting in front of me while Wyatt and Weston were raiding my fridge. Declan was caressing Zeus as he looked at me with worry written all over his face.

"What happened Rainy? Tell us," Knox asked me as I could see that he was getting restless. 

That is when I told him all about what has been happening for the past few months. 

As soon as I was done telling them what happened, Knox and Weston looked like they were about to burst into flames. 

"Why didn't you tell any of us about this before," Knox yelled out causing me to flinch. 

"Calm down Knox. Let me see those messages, Rainy," Wyatt said. 

He gave me a comforting smile as I handed him my phone. 

"I didn't mean to scream at you, Rainy," Knox said, cupping my cheeks. 

I shot him a reassuring smile and leaned into his hand for comfort. 

"Okay first things first. I'll try to get this number traced and we need to make a list of people who might hate you and want to hurt you," Declan said. 

"Yea we could do that and also within 5 days, I need you to leave this house. We cannot risk anything happening to you because of this stalker," Knox said firmly. 

"I can't just leave. I need to talk to Cyen. Plus the house has the highest level of security," I said quickly. 

"That doesn't make it impossible for the stalker to get to you. That bastard is probably keeping a close eye on you so whenever you are out, you aren't safe," Weston said. 

"You guys know that I can defend myself, right," I told them in a bit of a harsh tone. 

"That's not the point. You will be helpless in front of a gun and we can never predict the situation. What if they kidnap you? What if they kill you without second thought," Declan said in slight panic. 

"Okay Declan, calm down. I promise, if I see anything threatening, I won't think twice before leaving," I said, trying to convince them to let me stay. 

"Why are you being stupid," Wyatt yelled out, shaking my shoulders. 

Raising my hand, I smacked the side of his head, causing him to groan. 

"Someone is messing with me and I am not going to get scared that easily. That is exactly what they want," I said with my hands resting on my hips. 

Knox was shaking his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Declan sported the same look of annoyance. 

"Rainy, this is a very dangerous situation. We cannot risk it," Knox said in all seriousness.

"I'm not going to cower away from this bastard. Who does he think he is? He is the real coward, hiding away behind the screen, making empty threats," I said, starting to get really heated up. 

"Empty threats? He shot you for fuck sake," Knox yelled, startling me. 

He pushed his hair out of his face in frustration. I looked as he sighed while shaking his head. 

"It was a wooden bullet. This person is just trying to scare me and not actually hurt me," I said calmly, trying to make sense of what I am saying. 

"How are you so sure of that," Weston asked in obvious disbelief. 

"If the person was trying to physically hurt me, they had plenty of opportunities but they decided to just scare me. I'm not going to run away from someone who is clearly scared to be exposed," I said without an ounce of doubt in my mind.