Chapter 14

If you had a warning label, what would it say?

Blair's POV

"Mommy, are we done now," I asked her as the makeup artist left. "Yea we got everything done for the day," she said as she looked at the makeup I had on. 

Today Jessie, my hairstylist and Lenny, the makeup artist, came and we tried a bunch of different hairstyles and makeup so that I can decide what I want for the actual wedding which was actually in three days. 

"Oh man I'll be getting married in three days," I thought to myself as I wiped the makeup off. "I liked the more natural makeup," mom said as she brushed my hair. "Yea I'll definitely go with the natural look. I don't like it to look too overdone," I said as got my lipstick off. 

"Mommy, is dad still at the restaurant," I asked her and she nodded. "Okay then, I'm going to help him," I said as I went in my closet to change out of my comfy clothes. 

Fifteen minutes later, I was already driving to the restaurant in my car

Fifteen minutes later, I was already driving to the restaurant in my car. Suddenly, I found my attention diverting to what has been happening. 

After the day that I was babysitting Xavier, I haven't seen or heard of Cyen since. I can't help but remember what a great time we had. His genuine smile, which appeared when we were having the water balloon fight,  literally makes me feel tingling sensation throughout my body. 

And now it's been so long since I even talked to him, And I am supposed to be marrying this guy in three days. 

"I am being absurd," I sighed as I shook my head. "I can't believe myself right now. This is only a marriage for a deal. I know it and he knows it as well. This is just a two year marriage and then we will be on our separate ways," I thought as I looked at the road in front of me. 

Suddenly I was brought out of my deep thoughts as my phone started ringing. As I was reaching a red traffic light, I quickly fished my phone out and saw that it Knox calling me. 

Knox is my cousin, on my dad's side. He is actually the son of my dad's younger brother, Bennett Lennox. 

I answered it and put it on speaker. "Hey Knoxy," I said as I felt happy that he was calling me. "Hey Rainy," he said in his deep voice. "Do you want to hang out," he said. "Sure but I'm going to check on my dad first and then I'll come," I told him while I was driving. 

"Okay I'll text you where to come. Wyatt, Weston and Declan will be here too," he said. "Yay, I haven't seen you guys in a month," I said excitedly. "There is someone I want you to meet as well," he said. 

"Ohhhhh is it your little girlfriend," I said teasingly. I heard him growl. "Knoxy has a girlfriend, Knoxy has a girlfriend," I said annoyingly. "Shut up," he said. I busted out laughing. "Okay I'll be there in about thirty minutes," I said and then I hang up after saying bye to him. 

Nearly thirty minutes later, I reached the address Knox sent me. It was a fancy cafe, filled with people in suits and very elegant dresses. 

As I walked in the cafe, I saw my cousins sitting at the table far back. I walked up to them. "Boys, I just got here so your day just got better," I said to catch their attention. "Blair," Weston said as he got up and gave me a hug.