Chapter 21

What's on your mind right now?

Me I'm currently thinking about The Lost Civilization of Atlantis as I am listening to a podcast about it.

Also what do you this about Atlantis?

Blair's POV 

Getting out of the car, I grabbed onto Cyen's hand as he helped me out of the car. As I looked behind him, I could see the white jet right in front of us. Well you cannot expect less from Cyen Niarchos. 

Looking up, a smile was instantly brought to my lips as I saw the beauty unfolding in front of my eyes. The vast sky stretched around miles ahead. Stars filled the vastness, glistening like millions of gems. This sight brings a comforting warmth to my heart as I took in the entity of it picturesque beauty. 

"Ready," Cyen asked me as he gave me a smile. 

I smiled back at him as I nodded. 

As we walked to the small stairs, all the staff greeted us warmly and helped us get comfortable in the jet. 

"Nice jet," I said as I sipped on my glass of champagne. 

"Thank I worked hard on it," he said. 

I looked at him as my eyes widened. 

"You designed this," I asked him in utter shock. 

He chuckled before nodding. He then slowly took a sip of his champagne nonchalantly as if it was such a normal thing. 

"Where are those two assholes," I heard Cyen mutter under his breath while glancing at his watch. 

"Who else is coming," I asked him, considering that I knew Stephan was coming along but apparently there was someone else. 

"Well Stephan and Nathan," he said hesitantly. 

"You've got to be kidding me. NATHAN," I thought to myself as I found myself sighing. 

"If they don't show up in the next five minutes, I'll leave their asses here," Cyen said, making me laugh. 

With my eyes falling onto his face, I seem to be taking in each and every detail of his face as he was completely oblivious of my stares. His eyes were the most captivating emerald shade which were simmering in the sunlight. His jaws were prominently sharp, making me ache to graze my finger. 

The more I spend time with him, the more I start noticing peculiar things about him. Whenever Cyen is deep in his thoughts, he creases his forehead and slightly lifts his right eyebrow. He simultaneously grits his teeth.  

"Man I'm getting creepy," I thought to myself. 

Just then, the two assholes walked through into the jet. Nathan was the first one to get in and as soon as he saw me, he rolled his eyes. How I wish I could strangle him. 

Following Nathan, Stephan came in. On seeing me, he shot me a smile and walked to me. He bent down and placed a kiss on my cheeks before settling on the seat next to me. 

"So what's new, Blair? Fill me in," Stephan asked as he looked at me. 

As I was looking at him, I noticed Nathan looking at me when he heard the question. Is he expecting me to tell Stephan about my stalker situation or something? 

"Well, I couldn't bring Zeus with us so I'm kind of heart broken. I had to leave him with my parents," I said as I noticed Nathan shook his head and sigh as if he was disappointed. 

"Maybe it's something else," I told myself, deciding not to think too much about this. 

"Did you know that Nathan is the godfather," Cyen said as he handed Stephan a drink.