Chapter 30

Are you afraid of being your true self around others? If yes, why?

A three weeks later

Blair's POV

Slipping into my gown, I shivered as I felt the silky smooth material against my bare skin. I let my hand glide down the softness of the silk as I took in the beauty of the dress.

 I let my hand glide down the softness of the silk as I took in the beauty of the dress

I felt a sudden presence creep up behind me. I was immediately greeted by a wisp of musky scent which I knew belonged to my husband. 

"Perfezione," Cyen whispered in my ear. 

He lightly placed a kiss on my shoulder. I couldn't help the wave of desire flowing through my body. He caressed my arm, up and down,making me shiver with excitement.

Spinning me around, he made me face him. As soon as I caught sight of him, my mouth went dry. My eyes carefully lingered onto his bulging muscles while I unconsciously bite my bottom lip. 

"I'm always looking like perfection, honey," I said with a teasing smile.

"Oh cocky," he said while chuckling. 

Not giving him the chance to say anything further, I smashed my lips against him. He was taken aback for a few seconds but quickly responded to my kiss. 

Snaking his hand around my hips, he pulled me closer to his body. I giggled as I could feel his hardness pressed against my pelvis. 

"If we continue, we won't be going to this event at all," he whispered in almost panting.

How can he turn me on so easily?

"Just go get ready, before I lose control," I said boldly as I licked the side of his lips. 

"I created a monster," he groaned as I walked away from him.

I couldn't help but laugh at his statement. 

Time went by quickly as we were now at the location of the charity event. 

I was in total awe as I took in the sight of the majestic room that we were in. I was instantly in love with the antique look that they were going for. 

Coming out of my thoughts, I noticed that Cyen was trying to get my attention. Once again, I let my gaze trail down my husband, taking in his tantalizing self. Sometimes, I can't believe that he is my husband. 

"Blair, do you want a drink," he asked as we settled at our designated table. 

"No I'm good. I'm just going to grab something to eat," I said. 

Nodding, he made his way to the bar while I went to the long table with a plethora of food. At this moment, I couldn't think of anything other than food. I was feeling like a starving wolf sneaking up on its prey as I approached the food.