Chapter 24

How do you think people around you might describe you?

Three days later

Blair's POV

The last few days went by like the wind. We went sightseeing and I was not disappointed by what I was witnessing. Everything here looks like straight off paradise. 

The perfect weather with the occasional drizzle was my favourite. It brings a wave of freshness as we wandered around in this picturesque surrounding. 

Coming back to the present, we are now just relaxing along the beach. The boys were enjoying the salty blue water, only a few meters from where I was. 

As for me, I was laying peacefully on beach lounger, trying to get some color under the scorching sun. With my sunglasses shading my eyes from the harsh sunlight, I went through the pages of my thick book. 

Completely oblivious of my surrounding, I was abruptly disturbed when I felt my book get knocked out of my hands out of no where. Wasting no time, I sat up to see a volleyball laying next to me. 

Sliding my sunglasses onto my head, I looked around to find the person who threw the ball. I caught sight of a tall blonde making her way to me. Her silky hair was swaying from side to side as she jogged her way to me. She had the body of those stereotypical instagram models, with her long legs and defined abs. 

"I'm so sorry," she said with a huge smile as she pointed to the volleyball. 

Bending down, she picked up my book which I completely forgot about. 

"Oh don't worry about it," I said as I passed her the volleyball. 

"I'm Scarlet by the way," she said as she shot me a killer smile. 

"I'm Blair. It's nice to meet you."

I watched as she was fiddling with her fingers and occasionally she would push loose strands of hair off of her face. 

"Also you look beautiful... I love that bathing suit on you," she said. 

Looking at my plain swimsuit, I couldn't help but smile at the compliment. 

"That's so sweet of you

"That's so sweet of you... You look amazing as well... I mean have you seen your body," I said as chuckled. 

Caught off guard, I noticed how her eyes were sparkling as she was smiling at me. Not really thinking much of it, I smiled at her. 

"Well I do my best to maintain it... Anyways, I was wondering if um maybe you would like to go out... Like dinner maybe," she said as she gave me a nervous smile. 

The smile I had on faded away as I felt my cheek heat up upon hearing her words. 

Well that's a first, I thought to myself as I stared at the goddess standing in front of me.