Chapter 25

If you had 24 hours left, what would be the things that you would do?

WARNING: mature content ahead. You have been warned.

Blair's POV 

No longer being able to keep my eyes open, I moaned as he started trailing kisses down my neck. Adrenaline rushed through my body as my heart was slamming against my chest. 

I slowly opened my eyes as Cyen was staring at me with desire oozing in his eyes. His finger trailed along my jawline and slowly reaching the buttons of my shirt. I felt so hot under his gaze. 

Slipping out of my shirt, I shivered, feeling my bare breasts exposed. He bent down, laying kisses around the proximity of my right nipple before fully sucking onto it. I gasped as he captured my nipple into his mouth while his other hand was giving its undivided attention to my other nipple. 

Not being able to contain all this pleasure, I moaned loudly and I threw my head back. He proceeded to repeat what he did to my other nipple as I felt like I was about to explode. 

Reaching for the bottom of his shirt, I pulled it up, as he helped me get rid of it. I sucked in a sharp breath as his naked torso was exposed to me. His perfectly sculpted body never fails to mesmerize me. 

Hooking his fingers to my shorts, he slid them down my legs along with my panties. As I was breathing heavily, I noticed as he licked his top lips while staring at me. 

Feeling exposed under his gaze, I squeezed my legs shut. Looking up at me, his mouth met mine. He sucked onto my bottom lip as I felt a strong wave of desire wash over  me. 

Slowly, his right hand ventured down. I shuddered as he brushed his thumb against my aroused clit. I couldn't help but whimper on contact. 

Being overwhelmed by this feeling, I didn't even notice that Cyen went on his knees before I felt him lick his way down. I could feel the warmth of his tongue devouring me. 

"Cyen," I whispered breathlessly as his mouth was sucking onto my sensitive clit. 

My hands found their way through Cyen's smooth hair. I was feeling an explosion of pleasure. 

Gasping, I opened my eyes, coming back to reality. Looking to my side, I saw Cyen sleeping peacefully while his hand was resting on my stomach. I brought my hand to my heart as I felt it vigorously beating. 

I slowly breathed in and out as I tried to calm myself down. 

Cupping my face with both of my hands, I felt my face heat up as the thought of my wet dream came rushing back to me. I could still feel my heart going wild and it was not the only thing that was going wild at the moment. 

Turning to face him, I slipped a hand under my head as I watched him sleep. Eventually, I fell back asleep before I even knew it. 

The next morning 

Reluctantly pulling the blanket off of my face, I slowly opened my eyes. With the softness of the sheet against my bare legs, I pulled myself up. 

I softly rubbed my eyes, trying to get rid of the glimpse of sleepiness. Looking to my sides, I noticed that I was occupying almost the entire bed while Cyen was no where in sight. 

Just then, the bathroom door swung open. Cyen emerged out shortly after. 

As soon as I saw him, my mind swelled with images from my dream. Quickly averting my gaze, I observed the lamp on the side table. 

"Good morning," Cyen said, noticing me. 

"Morning," I said, still not making eye contact with him.