three

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥❝ i'll be by your sidewe'll be together forever ❞‒ ᵏⁱᵐ ʷᵒᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ‒

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
❝ i'll be by your side
we'll be together forever ❞
‒ ᵏⁱᵐ ʷᵒᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ‒

ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗

chanhee sighed as he closed his book and started packing his things into his backpack, the library slowly filling up with people as he did so.

he liked studying in the library - it was conducive and when he does get bored, there were other things for him to read. but, he wasn't the only one who enjoyed being in the library.

ji changmin entered, his backpack strap slung only over one shoulder as a group of his fangirls followed him around, practically worshipping the ground he walked on.

chanhee knew that it was that time (meaning, he knew that changmin had just ended his lessons for the day and was doing his self-study). chanhee zipped his bag up and hurriedly walked past everyone, completely ignoring how changmin made an attempt to wave at him as he continued to stare at the ground, avoiding any form of eye contact.

he was overwhelmed.

the number of people that practically invaded the library, his peaceful solace from the rest of the world, made him feel suffocated. so everytime he would simply leave, not being able to stay for even a second without feeling some form of a negative emotion.

"chanhee!" chanhee stopped dead in his tracks, his brain quickly running through the different voices stored in his head before landing at the correct one. "do you want to study together?" changmin asked, chanhee not even bothered to turn around.

"we aren't in the same major," chanhee said bluntly, quickly walking away before changmin could get anymore bright ideas.

he didn't quite know where he was walking to but once he finally snapped out of it, he found himself in the choir room, the entire room dimly lit by the sunlight peeking through the curtains.

chanhee lowered his mask, placing his bag down as he leaned against the wall and let himself slide down onto the cold wooden floor, not even bothered to turn on the lights.

he was fine with people but sometimes, he couldn't bear being around too many, their judgemental looks or the possibility of them whispering about him making him more anxious than he should be.

a part of him knew that he had brought it upon himself with him being one of the rare first years to participate in the fair to him constantly wearing a mask but even then, he still didn't understand why people cared so much - why couldn't they just mind their own business?