Johns Hopkins

Prompt: Amelia and Arizona are roommates at John's Hopkins, but sometimes they're more than friends.

AMELIAS POV
I opened my eyes and looked over across the room. There she was. Arizona Robbins. We were both juniors in the surgical residency program. She was beautiful. I wondered what we were. I always wonder that because I'm in love with her. We're kinda friends with benefits I guess. She rolled over and faced me from across the room.
"Staring much?" She chuckled.
"No," I said.
"Mhm," she said, "move over." She got up and laid down next to me as she put her arm around me.
"What are you doing today?" I asked as I snuggled into her.
"I have class at 2 and then a seminar at 5, what about you?" She asked.
"Class at 12 and 4," I said.
"Fun," she said and looked at me, "you're pretty when you wake up."
"So are you," I smiled.
"I'm gonna go shower I'll be back," Arizona said and got up. I'm in love with her, but I feel like she doesn't feel the same way. Maybe we're just close? We've kissed a few times but I don't know. I made two cups of coffee and I heard the bathroom door open. Arizona came out in a towel and walked to her closet. God she was perfect.
"Amelia I can feel you staring," she said.
"Am not," I chuckled.
"Sure," she laughed as she walked back in the bathroom. Now I'm embarrassed. She definitely knows I like her. I sat down to eat some breakfast and she came out of the bathroom.
"Amelia what's wrong?" Arizona asked.
"Nothings wrong," I said.
"Amelia I'm not stupid," she said and came over to me. She sat down on my lap and faced me so I had to look at her.
"What's wrong?" She asked sweetly.
"What are we?" I asked in a small voice.
"Oh. Well I don't know," she shrugged. Great.
"Oh okay," I said.
"What do you want to be?" She asked as she pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.
"I don't know," I said nervously.
"You do know," She said as her lips got closer to mine.
"I want you," I said. A big smile appeared on her face and I smiled.
"I want you too silly," she said, "I'm not like this with everyone you know?"
"You like me?" I asked.
"How could I not like you?" Arizona smiled, "you're so beautiful, and you're so perfect."
"So are you," I said.
"So say it," she said.
"Say what?" I asked nervously.
"Don't be silly Amelia," she said as her lips got even closer to mine. We've kissed so many times but I've never wanted to kiss her more in this moment.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I said.
"Yes," she said before kissing me. We started making out and she giggled.
"What's so funny?" I chuckled.
"I didn't think you actually had feelings for me, but I'm so happy that you do," she said.
"I was afraid of that too," I admitted, "but now you're my girlfriend so you're stuck with me."
"Let's go out tonight after my seminar. Let's go to dinner," Arizona said.
"Okay," I smiled, "yes let's do it."
"But for now let's make out in your bed," she giggled and got up and grabbed my arm. She pulled me into bed as we started making out. I climbed on top of her as we started making out more.
"You're so pretty," Arizona smiled giddy.
"So are you," I smiled as I leaned down and kissed her.
"Do you wanna?" She asked as she played with the bottom of my shirt and bit her lip.
"Yes," I chuckled, "do you?"
"Yes," she smiled.
"Good thing we have all morning," I said as I kissed her neck.