Loving you

Prompt: Amelia and Owen break up and Arizona finds out why.

ARIZONAS POV
"Amelia what's wrong?" I asked as I took my jacket off and walked inside. She didn't say a word on the car ride home.
"Nothing," she said.
"Amelia," I complained. Amelia was my best friend, who I was also madly in love with, but she was super straight. She was dating Owen. It pained me to see her with someone else but our friendship was more important to me than a relationship.
"Amelia," I said again as we walked into the kitchen.
"Owen and I broke up," she said, "I don't want to talk about it."
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry are you okay?" I asked as I brought her in for a hug.
"It's fine, it wasn't working out anyway," she reasoned. We made two cups of coffee and sat down on my back porch. She wasn't okay. I would tell. I went to open my mouth and she looked at me.
"He broke up with me because I have feelings for someone else," she said, "I really don't want to talk about it can we watch the sunset?" Feelings for someone else? Link maybe? They were kinda close. I didn't say anything as we watched the sun go down. I heard small sniffles and I looked over at her.
"Hey," I said softly and brought her into my arms, "Amelia it'll be okay." She cried into me as I rubbed her back.
"No it's not!" She cried, "I ruined my relationship with Owen for someone who probably sees me as a friend!"
"Is it Link? I'm sure he likes you Amelia, you're super brilliant and super pretty. I don't see why he wouldn't," I said.
"It's you," Amelia said and looked at me. I froze for a second. She likes me? I thought she was the straightest human alive.
"God I ruined this friendship too," she said and got up and ran inside.
"No Amelia wait!" I said and ran in after her. She was crying as she grabbed her coat and I grabbed her waist and kissed her passionately. I pushed her up against the wall as we started making out. We stepped back for a second and she smiled at me.
"I like you too Amelia," I said softly as I pushed a piece of hair behind her ear, "always have, and I always will."
"Really?" She giggled.
"Really sweetheart," I said and kissed her again.
AMELIAS POV
Oh my god she likes me too. She picked me up as we walked down to her room. I giggled as she pushed me onto the bed as we started making out again.
"You're so beautiful," she whispered in my ear.
"So are you," I smiled as I climbed on top of her. She pulled me in for a kiss and I unbuttoned her shirt. She giggled as she flipped us over again.
-
I was sitting at the edge of Arizona's bed putting her shirt on. I turned around and smiled at her.
"So," I said.
"So," she chuckled as I sat down next to her.
"What does this mean?" I asked as I looked at her.
"Well," Arizona said, "I want to take you out on a date." I smiled as I kissed her cheek.
"Okay," I giggled.
"You're so adorable," she admired as she kissed me again.
"Coming from you," I giggled as we got up and walked downstairs to go make some dinner. I was wearing her shirt and I smiled.
"How did I never know you were bi?" She chuckled. I shrugged.
"Never met someone that it mattered until I met you. And then I was scared to tell you because I never imagined you felt the same way," I admitted.
"How could I not?" Arizona said and looked over at me, "I've had feelings for you for forever."
"That makes two of us," I chuckled. Arizona made dinner and we sat down on the couch and watched some TV. We finished eating dinner and Arizona pulled me into her arms.
"So did you break up with Owen or did he break up with you?" She asked.
"I broke up with him," I chuckled.
"You broke up with him for me?" Arizona smirked.
"Maybe," I giggled.
"That's hot," she giggled as she picked me up and pinned me down on the couch.
"So are you," I said.
"Be my girlfriend," she said as she kissed my neck.
"Yes," I said.
"I think I love you," Arizona said, "I think I've always loved you."
"I've always loved you too Arizona," I said.