Baby Number Two?

Prompt: Amelia and Link now have Scout who is 3 years old, and Amelia finds out she's pregnant again.

Request: stxtionxgreys

AMELIAS POV
"Good morning," Link said as he kissed me.
"Good morning," I smiled as I opened my eyes.
"Mommy! Daddy!" We heard scout call as he ran into our room.
"Good morning buddy!" I smiled. I picked him up and lifted him onto my lap. Scout was now 3 years old, and Link and I got married shortly after he was born.
"Hi buddy," Link smiled, "whatcha got there?"
"My trucks!" Scout said, "can we play with them before you go to work?"
"I think we can do that,"Link said and looked at me.
"Sounds like fun daddy and I will meet you downstairs okay?" I smiled.
"Okay!" Scout giggled and grabbed his toys and ran downstairs.
"He's getting so big," I smiled.
"I know," Link said and kissed me, "he will run back up here if we don't go so let's get up." We both laughed and walked downstairs to see Scout playing with his trucks and trains. Link and I sat with him and I suddenly felt a wave of nausea hit me.
"I'll be right back," I said to Link.
"Okay," Link said. I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Ugh this was weird. I wasn't sick. Maybe I ate something bad last night. I washed my face and realized I would be late for work soon.
"Link I have to get going soon!" I called from the bathroom.
"You have work at 2," Link chuckled.
"That's Thursday," I said.
"Today is Thursday," Link said, "got your days confused babe?"
"Oh yeah I guess so," I said. I walked into the kitchen and saw my boys playing in the living room. Link was the perfect dad. Scout loved hanging out with him. It was adorable.
"Mommy!" Scout said as he ran into the kitchen with his truck.
"What's up?" I said and picked him up.
"Can we have pancakes for breakfast?" He asked.
"I think that can be arranged," I smiled, "do you want chocolate chip pancakes?"
"Yes!" He giggled and I put him down. Link came in to help me with breakfast and I smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist while I made pancakes. He kissed my cheek and I leaned back into him.
"I love you," he said.
"I love you too," I smiled. I put breakfast on everyone's plates and we sat at the table. I was thinking about this morning. Throwing up. Getting my days confused. Wait a minute. If today is Thursday, my period is late. Oh my god how did I not notice. Was I pregnant?
"Hey you okay?" Link asked me.
"Yeah I'm fine," I said. I had to take a pregnancy test. Oh my god Link and I never talked about having another kid, I know he would be over the moon about it, and scout would get to be an older brother, but we never discussed it. What if he didn't want another kid. What if I was wrong. I let Link clean up breakfast and I rummaged through the bathroom for a pregnancy test. I found two and peed on the sticks. After a few minutes they both came back positive. Okay. I need to think of a way to tell him. Meredith told Derek with a "worlds best big sister shirt". Maybe I should do something like that.
"Link I'm gonna head out to the store!" I said.
"Okay!" Link said.
-
I got home with a shirt for Scout that said "I'm going to be a big brother" on it. When I got home Scout and Link were watching cartoons on the couch.
"What did you buy?" Link asked.
"I got scout a new shirt, Scout why don't you put it on and you can show daddy," I said.
"Okay!" Scout said. Link looked kinda confused and I chuckled. I walked with Scout upstairs and changed him into the shirt and he ran downstairs.
"Daddy look!" Scout giggled innocently because he couldn't read and didn't know what the shirt said.
"Let me see," Link said as Scout ran closer to him. A giant grin appeared on Link's face and I smiled.
"You're pregnant?" He said.
"I'm pregnant!" I smiled.
"Amelia!" He said and hugged me tightly, "oh my god I'm so happy, another baby?"
"Another baby," I smiled.
"I love you so much," He said.
"I love you too," I said and kissed him.