Caught

Prompt: Amelia and Arizona are in high school and have been dating. They've been hiding it from Amelia's mother, until she catches them together.

AMELIAS POV
"You're sure I can come over?" Arizona asked.
"Yeah my moms at work," I said, "she won't be home for a little while."
"Okay," Arizona smiled, "let me grab my things and we can go." I followed her to my locker and smiled. She was adorable. I loved her. We had been dating for about 7 months. It's been torture hiding it from my family. Only Derek knows. He's the most supportive. I'm afraid if I tell anyone else they'll kick me out. Arizonas family knows. They're super accepting too. Sometimes I go over there and they're super friendly. I grabbed my car keys as Arizona grabbed a few textbooks and we walked to the parking lot.
"How was your day?" I asked as I started the car.
"It's good, how was yours?" She asked.
"Good," I smiled as I leaned in and kissed her. She pulled me closer to her as we started making out.
"I love you," I smiled.
"I love you too," she giggled. I started driving and she put her feet up on the dashboard and I chuckled.
"You're such a child," I joked.
"You like it," Arizona pouted.
"I do," I said. I pulled into my driveway and unlocked the door.
"Wanna order pizza?" I shrugged.
"Amelia we just ate lunch," Arizona laughed, "but sure if you want it." I grabbed my phone and ordered a pizza and then sat at the counter with her. I somehow beat all of my siblings home.
"You're so pretty," I admired my girlfriend as I played with her hair and kissed her forehead.
"So are you," she grinned and kissed me passionately. We started making out when the doorbell rang.
"Not your pizza interrupting us," Arizona joked. I got up and opened the door and paid for the pizza.
"My siblings will be home soon let's go upstairs," I said. Everyone in my family thought Arizona and I were just best friends, and I wanted to leave it at that. We both sat down on my bed and at pizza as we watched a movie. Arizona moved her head into my lap and I smiled. She was adorable. I rubbed her back and placed a few kisses on her neck as she looked up at me.
"Amelia?" She asked me.
"Yes princess," I said.
"Can you help me with the math homework?" She chuckled.
"Sure," I said as we grabbed our homework. We did a lot of our homework together most of the time. She snuggled up next to me as we started doing some of it. She was so cute when she needed help with some of the problems. We finished the math homework and I walked downstairs to throw out the pizza garbage.
"Is someone here?" Derek asked me.
"Arizona," I said.
"Oh," he smiled.
"Yeah" I said as I washed my hands and then went back upstairs. I closed my door behind me and walked over to my precious girlfriend.
"Hi," I giggled as I climbed on top of her and straddled her hips.
"Amelia," she said softly before I kissed her. We started making out passionately when I heard the door open. I froze and looked at Arizona. From the look on Arizona's face I knew it was my mother. I didn't want to turn around. I looked over my shoulder and saw my mom.
"Get downstairs now," she said and slammed the door shut. Oh my god. I was panicking. I looked at Arizona and all I wanted to do was cry. She wrapped me in a hug.
"You have to go," I said shaking, "you can't be here."
"Okay," she nodded, "I'll go."
"I drove you here how are you," I started.
"Amelia I'll call my mom okay?" She said.
"AMELIA FRANCES!" My mother yelled. I felt tears escape my eyes and Arizona hugged me.
"I'll go out the back door, call me after," Arizona said and kissed my cheek, "I love you."
"I love you too," I said as she ran downstairs and out the back door. I felt like I was going to be sick. I walked downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen.
"Sit," she said. I sat down and she looked so angry.
"What the hell were you doing up there?" She asked me, "because I'll tell you what it looked like but hopefully for some reason I was wrong." I didn't know what to say. I was freaking out. I looked around the kitchen and I didn't have an answer that wasn't completely stupid or made up. I looked at her and sighed.
"Arizona and I were hanging out," I said.
"In your bed?" She said, "with you on top of her?"
"Y-yeah," I sighed, I wasn't going to win this battle.
"Amelia why were you kissing her are you some sort of freak!" She yelled at me. I didn't say anything as I bit my lip to stop me from crying.
"Are you!" She raised her voice at me.
"She's my girlfriend," I said quietly. My mother sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Amelia you're being ridiculous!" She said, "you can't date another girl."
"Yes I can," I said.
"No you can't! It's unnatural and it's wrong!" She said.
"I love her," I said.
"Of course you think you do," she said, "you're so stupid Amelia it's not even funny anymore. Your father would hate this. You thinking you're in love with another girl!"
"I am in love with her mom!" I yelled at her.
"How long have you two been sneaking around under my roof?" She asked me.
"Few months," I said.
"A few months Amelia!" She yelled, "Are you kidding me right now? Why do you always have to be the problem? All of your sisters can find nice boyfriends, and you have to be the one with a girlfriend. Do you know how wrong that is?"
"This is why I didn't tell you," I said.
"Because it's unnatural Amelia!" She yelled at me, "don't you see that you and her aren't a real relationship! You're just confused or you're lonely I don't know but that's not love!"
"It is!" I cried, "I love her! Why do you think I don't tell you anything? I'm in love with her and I have to hide it from you every time she comes over or every time I sneak her in because I'm afraid of this!"
"You're such a slut. You can't get any guys to sleep with you so you go for the first girl you see," My mom said, "get the fuck out of my house you aren't welcome here anymore." I felt like I couldn't breathe.
"N-now?" I asked.
"You don't live here anymore," she said. I ran upstairs. I grabbed the biggest suitcase I could find and just started throwing clothes in it. I couldn't stop crying. I packed some clothes and then grabbed a box for some of my stuff. I grabbed my backpack and left out the back door. I unlocked my car and threw everything in the trunk. I couldn't stop crying as I was driving. I parked on Arizonas street and just broke down in my car. I couldn't take this. I had nowhere to go. I just hoped the Robbins would take me. I knocked on the front door and I tried to wipe my tears but they wouldn't go away. The door opened and it was Arizona.
"What happened?" She asked and hugged me tightly.
"I need a place to stay," I sobbed.
"You can stay here I promise," she said.
"What about your parents? They don't mind?" I cried.
"They want you to be safe," she said, "I want you to be safe okay? We can share my room."
"Okay," I sniffled.
"I love you," Arizona said.
"I love you too," I said. We brought my stuff into her room and I laid down on her bed and cried. I didn't want to talk about it and Arizona knew that. She wrapped her arms around me and held me close. She rubbed my back as I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"It'll be okay," Arizona whispered, "I've got you."