One Last Visit!

November 2019

It's been a tough year without Bobby around to guide and support me through it. Him and Angela are now serious and that's how I've explained his absence to the kids. They have really missed him too and they only see him if they go to his church.

We haven't spoken since New Year apart from in passing and then its just been all nice and polite and nothing too deep. 

I cant think too much into it right now as Dutch is getting released in a months time so we will have him home for our anniversary and more importantly Christmas.

Me and the kids are heading up to our last overnight visit at Lompoc, and quite honestly I'll be so glad to never ever make this trip ever again and stay in those uncomfortable beds with the scratchy bed sheets.

The trip over is nice and chilled, the twins are playing on their iPads in the back and Ava is chatting to me about a boy she likes at school and I giggle to myself about how grown up she seems all of a sudden. Dutch would freak if he could hear her talking now, I forget she isnt our baby girl anymore 13 going on 30 with her little attitude, even though it still stuns me how much she looks like her Daddy with her big brown eyes and wavy brown hair.

We arrive at the prison, go through the usual checks and then head into the cabin to wait for him to be brought over, seriously cant wait to never do this again.

When he arrives he looks so happy to see us all, as usual I wait for the kids to say hi and greet him before I can get in there and have my cuddle.

"Hey handsome, I'm so happy to see you and so happy that this will be the last time we have to visit you in this hellhole." I say as I'm holding him tight.

"I know I cant wait, not long left and I can be home with my beautiful family and we can finally live the life we were all meant too." I seriously dont want to let him go but I realise the kids are watching and actually want to do stuff with their dad.

We spend the rest of the day, playing board games making food and cookies Yeah the cheat slice and bake cookies but still nice to do normal things as a family. After dinner we put on a movie and all snuggle up on the sofa, until the kids get tired and go off into their respecitive rooms.

We both know that we cant go to bed and do the fun things that we want to do while the kids are still awake so we decide to watch a horror film that is just starting on one of the channels until we feel that enough time has passed and then we can go to bed I mean I dont need to traumatise our kids any more than they already are.

"Babe" Dutch gently shakes me awake "you ready to go to bed?"

"Sorry, I didnt mean to fall asleep." I let him lift me up from the sofa, and I head into the bathroom to freshen and awaken myself so I can actually make something out of the time we have left together.

I walk into the bedroom and see him lying there on the bed in just his boxers, his arms folded behind his head. He really is sexy, and seems to get better with age and clearly has been working out ALOT during his time here.

"Hey there sexy" I say as I close the bedroom door behind me. "You are about to have the most amazing, quietest sex you have ever had." I say making him laugh as I crawl up the bed, and position myself over him kissing him and then working those kisses down his body.

"Let's get under the covers just in case?" He says clearly paranoid which is cute.

I remove my clothes and underwear in record time and then get under the covers with him, just wanting to touch and feel him all over, needing to feel him close to me.

I then head south under the covers, taking him in my mouth, and working him with my hands, mouth and tongue but he gets really hot under the covers quickly.

So I head back up to kiss him and position myself over him and sit down slowly, I forget myself and start to moan out loud which results in us laughing and shushing each other.

He flips me onto my back and re enters me slowly, we move together until we both climax and he collapses in a sweaty heap on top on me.

He rolls off allowing me to clean us up and then he pulls me into him, just lying there hugging, while he is stroking my back making me tingle.

"I cant wait, till we can do this in our own bed. I need you home now it's been far too long."

"I know babe and I promise I will make up for all this shit, you have been so loyal and patient with me I can never repay you for all you have done."

I feel a pang of guilt at this, I mean loyal...really? I've kissed a guy and maybe allowed myself to fall for his best friend but I could never ever tell him this obviously.

"You can repay me, by coming home, behaving, helping me raise those crazy kids, taking me for an amazing anniversary meal, and giving us all the best Christmas EVER!"

"Yeah I can do that, I'm not gonna lie it is gonna be weird for a while having to get used to life on the outside and being a fulltime dad and husband again but I know I'll manage it with you by my side." He says kissing my head softly.

He continues " I've been writing to Johnny recently and he said him and the guys are planning a party for me for when I come home, which should be great just ashame that Tommy cant be there to celebrate with us."

"Yeah Johnny, said he wanted to do a party me and Emily said we would help out with that, everyone is so excited to get you back."

"Yeah we have alot to celebrate me coming out, our anniversary and then Bobby's wedding in the New Year." 

I tense at this, I must not have heard him correctly. "Bobby's wedding? I didnt know he was getting married?"

"What? How can you not know? You and Bobby are like besties" he says in a slightly mocking tone. "I thought you would be the first to know."

"No since he started dating Angela we havent seen as much of him like we used to" I really want to change the conversation now.

"Oh that's a shame isnt it? You two were like an old married couple until she came on the scene" He smirks I sense he knows more and wants to say more but delving any further would only result in an argument and he doesn't want that, well not tonight anyway.

"Yeah if you say so, anyway I'm tired, night babe" I say kissing his chest and turning over on to my side I realise im being childish but I really didn't know that he was getting married and it stings and I know it shouldnt but I cant help but get this really gross feeling in my tummy about it all.