1

"Are we almost there?" Andi whined in the passenger seat of your car for the fifteenth millionth time in the last two hours.

"Not much has changed in the last fifteen minutes besides fifteen minutes being shaved off. We'll be there in an hour."

Andi is your best friend since freshman year of high school. You two decided to go to the same college and be roommates so you didn't get paired with a creepy stranger. After just graduating last month, both of you decided you two needed a vacation. You've always wanted to do a cross-country road trip, stopping at different states to explore. Luckily, Andi said she'll go with you since you told her that California was indeed on the list.

Your next stop was Los Angeles, California before you turned around to head back home to South Carolina.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Andi started screaming at the top of her lungs grabbing your shoulder.

"Jesus Andi. I'm driving over here. Don't give me a heart attack unless you want to wreck."

Andi rolled her eyes at your response, "Oh my god (y/n), shut up and stop being dramatic. Tom Holland just posted a picture on Instagram with Harrison."

"Oh, so I'm the dramatic one because you busted my eardrums all for a picture of two guys you'll never meet."

Andi gave you her signature annoyed face. Her head tilted down, a scowl on her face. "You don't know if I'll ever meet them or not. But ignoring that comment, they're in Los Angeles right now. That's where we are headed!"

"Oh my god really?" You asked in the most high-pitched voice you could make. "I had no idea we were headed there. I just thought this car was driving itself to an unknown location to surprise us. For all I know, we could be going to New Mexico."

"You're so annoying." Andi laughed. "What if we run into them?"

"Andi, Los Angeles has so many people there. There is such a low probability of us actually running into the guys."

Andi fell back into her seat just staring out at the road. You kinda felt bad for not being nicer. "Okay, I'll play. If we run into them then you can have your fangirl moment. You can take your pictures, ask for an autograph, and leave satisfied that you met people who you find highly attractive and never see again unless it's on social media." Never said you were going to be an angel type nice.

She just smiled at you taking your phone off the aux cord. Andi complained saying you needed Bluetooth, but you didn't have the money for a new car with that since you were spending it all on this trip.

The final hour passed easily when you're having full-on concerts. You pulled up to the Airbnb Andi found available. It was a little pricey, but it was worth it since this was the longest you'll be staying in one place on the trip.

It was a two-story house. Three bedrooms, two baths, a pool, and even a hot tub. Thank God you started saving money for this trip since you got your first job in your sophomore year of high school. You two were going to stay a week, so you thought you would splurge a little on a nice place.

Andi got out and ran inside. You already knew she was going in to go pick her room first. You just grabbed your stuff and headed inside.

It was nice. An open kitchen was to your left facing the living area to your right. A circular dining table was beside the kitchen with glass doors facing out to the backyard where the pool and hot tub were. Behind the living area were the stairs you assumed went up to the bedrooms.

"(Y/n), I want to live here." Andi said coming down the stairs.

"I'll be your live-in maid."

"Deal. By the way, I'm taking the room with the deck so I can people-watch in the mornings as your lazy ass sleeps in."