25

Your POV

Your apartment was a wreck. Boxes littered every room. Some were empty, some were full. It was nothing compared to Andi's bedroom. There was not even an inch of floor visible.

"Keep or get rid of?" Andi held up a Lucky Cat. The fact that the arm keep waving even if you tried to stop it irritated you.

"Get rid of."

She put it in the growing pile of random objects she was going to sell. It was starting to look like a game of Tetris.

You took the box of things Andi was taking with her and went to go place it in the kitchen. This was the only room that had any since of order. It was where the full boxes were stacked up neatly waiting to be loaded into the moving truck.

As you sat down the heavy box, your back pocket started vibrating. You pulled out your phone to see Harry was calling you.

"Either you're calling me because there's an emergency or I'm in trouble."

Harry laughed and cleared his throat. "(Y/n) (y/l/n), I formally invite you to come stay with me for a week."

"Stay with you? Where are you?"

"London. Where else would I be? It's where I live."

"How was I supposed to know? You're always following your brother around. You could be in Korea for all I know."

"No I'm in London and I want to see you. We haven't seen each other since May. It's been so long since I've seen your face."

You walked around in the limited open space in the kitchen, dreading the next question. "Is Tom going to be there?"

"We can plan it on a week when he's with Olivia."

The name and thoughts associated with it made you cringe. "I don't know Harry."

"Come on. It'll be fun. You'll get to see Sam and Paddy. Not to mention my mum. She still adores you and misses you."

You smiled knowing Nikki likes you. You already knew that she did, but being reminded still felt good. "I'm pretty busy right now. I'm helping Andi get ready to move. Then I have to go back to my moms to drop of some stuff she wanted that Andi was getting rid of. It might be a bit."

Harry's end of the phone was quiet. He was trying to think of a solution. "Okay, what if I came and stayed with you? I could help you guys pack everything up, I could come meet your mom."

He is being very desperate right now. "Right now the only sleeping arrangement for you would be the couch which is being consumed by Andi's clothes. Who knew the girl had this much stuff."

"That is an easy fix. What do you say?"

"One second." You dropped the phone from your ear and walked back into Andi's room. "So how do you feel about having a visitor come and stay with us?"

Andi looked up from her spot on the floor and looked at you as if you were crazy. "Look at this place. It's not suited for any company right now. Who even is it?"

"Harry Holland." You gave her a big pleading smile.

"(Y/n) I've never met Harry."

"He said he'll help with all the packing and moving. Might be fun." You sang the last part of that sentence trying to convince her.

Harry said something through the phone, but you couldn't make out what he said. You put the phone on speaker. "Sorry can you repeat that?"

"What if I convince Harrison to come?"