11

Your POV

You and Tom sat on the roof for another hour just talking and messing around. When you walked back downstairs, Haz and Harry were still sitting on the couch.

"You two took your time." Haz wiggled his eyebrows.

"Why are you still here?" You asked.

"Feisty. Okay, she's back to normal. Good job Tom." Harry gave Tom a thumbs up.

You sat between the two boys. Tom sat in the armchair to the side. "One more day until the big day."

"Yeah. Feeling nervous?" Harry asked you

"Me? Why would I be nervous?"

"Because this is your first big event. Everyone is going to be taking pictures especially since you're going with that one." He pointed a finger at Tom. "A lot of who are you questions. Oh and then there's the after party. A lot of celebrities will be there."

"Well, I wasn't nervous until now. Thanks, Harry."

Tom cut in. "Don't worry. I'll be right beside you the whole time."

"If not we'll be right behind you, so if Tom gets pulled away you can hang out with us." Haz gave you a sincere smile. "The first time can be a little overwhelming."

"Thanks, Harrison. Remind me to never ask Harry to comfort me. He just makes things worse."

"You're welcome." Harry gave you a big smile so you pushed his shoulder.

"Well, I'm headed off to my room so you can't abuse me anymore." Harry got up and left. Haz stood up saying goodnight and shut the door behind him as he walked out.

You changed into shorts, keeping Tom's sweatshirt on. It smelt like him which made you smile.

Tom was already in bed when you joined. You both were on your sides facing each other. "You don't have to be nervous for Thursday. I'm not going to leave you."

Something about those words gave you butterflies. Stop it. "Hope not. A douchebag move to invite me then leave me stranded."

"I wouldn't do that. That would give Haz the chance to step in and take you away."

Take me away? Interesting choice of words. "Nah. I would hang out with Harry, that way I could annoy him by trying to take his camera away."

"A full-on fight would break out if you tried that." Tom let out a small laugh. "I'm glad you guys are getting along."

"Did you think we wouldn't?" You made a confused expression.

"I thought you might go quiet again like you do around new people, or that it would just be a 'hey' 'hi' type deal. It's nice having your family like someone that you like."

"Awe Tom, do you like me?" You teased.

He smiled at you. "Stop, not in that way." Damn, that kinda hurt. "I meant someone other than I was friends with before all this happened. Someone other than my work friends. A real person, a real friend."

Friend.

"All of those people are real though."

"That's not what I mean. Of course they're real. Okay let me put it like this, I wanted my family to like a person I have befriended outside of my actor life. Someone who isn't just a fan and wanted to meet me because of who I am and what I do. Someone who isn't another actor that I work with. I care about my family's opinion, so you meeting Harry was big for me. I want them to like you just as much as I do."