20

Your POV

"Now wait wait wait for me. Please hang around. I'll see you when I fall asleep." You and Tom were in the car singing Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men. The traffic was taking forever to get back to the hotel so a game of can you guess the song has broken out. Some songs were sung in it's entirety while others were skipped after it was guessed correctly.

"Okay what about this one?" You scrolled through all your songs and pressed on one of the best.

"Oh come one. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. A classic. You choose this one on purpose just because you wanted to sing it."

"The sound of your voice makes it sound like an accusatory ton- okay yeah I wanted to sing it."

Tom hit the sterling wheel in beat with the music when the guitar solo started. Both of you singing the operatic section. Tom was trying his hardest to hit all the high notes just like Roger Taylor did, but sadly failing. After the operatic section ended, both of you started shaking your heads back and forth receiving stares from the cars beside you.

You grabbed your phone as if it were a microphone and pointed at Tom. "So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?"

Tom instantly looked at you and started singing the next lyric back. "So you think you can love me and leave me to die?"

"Oh, baby."

"Can't do this to me baby."

Both of you joining in together, "Just gotta get out. Just gotta get right outta here."

"Nothing really matters. Anyone can see."

"Nothing really matters. Nothing really matters to me."

"Anywhere the wind blows." As you sang the last lyric Tom imitated hitting the gong that plays at the end.

With perfect timing, Tom parked the car in the hotel garage and took your hand to lead you back to your room.

When you both of you got off the elevator and got to your door, Haz's door opened. He seemed a little nervous and his voice was wavering. "Hey guys. How was lunch?"

"Good. Why are you being weird?" You leaned back against your door waiting for Haz to answer.

Haz turned his head to look into his room before looking back at you and Tom to respond. "So good news. Finally heard from Olivia."

"Okay great. Doesn't explain why you're still being weird."

"She's here sitting on the couch and she needs to speak to you. Alone." Haz directed the last part at Tom with an uneasy look.

What does she have to talk to Tom about? More importantly why couldn't I be there?

Tom kissed the side of of your head then went into the hotel room. Haz and Harry stepped out to go with you into your hotel room to give them privacy.

It was an awkward silence that fell over the three of you as you sat in the living area. You started popping your fingers from all the silence. Harry and Haz both knew what was going on obviously from how weird they were acting, but they wouldn't tell you. When all of your fingers wouldn't pop anymore, your leg started bouncing.

Can't take anymore of this. "Can you please just let me know what's going on?"

Haz and Harry exchanged looks having a silent conversation. "We can't (y/n). It's not for us to share. Tom will tell you when he comes back."

You looked at your phone. "He's been gone for thirty minutes."

"Do you want some ice cream? Any snacks? How about we order a pizza?" Harry was trying to distract you with food. Normally that would work, but not right now.