4

Your POV

The next day was spent all day at the beach. Walking the boardwalk, exploring the Santa Monica Pier, swimming, tanning, reading. You even rented bikes for the day to ride around. It was a good relaxed day.

Andi decided to jump into the hot tub when you two returned to the house. When you joined, you forgot about your sunburns making your skin feel like it was on fire. It felt good after the burning sensation left. Luckily, your burns turned into tans.

You looked up at the night sky. You couldn't see many stars from all the lights still on in the city, so you closed your eyes.

"What are you cooking tomorrow night?" Andi pulled her hair into a bun to get the wet hair off her shoulders.

"What do you mean?"

"For when Tom and Haz come over. Remember? Night swimming, a movie, dinner. Ring any bells?" Your eyes shot open.

"I wasn't even thinking about tomorrow. I have no clue. What should I cook?"

Andi shrugged her shoulders. "You could try to cook some grilled chicken with those sliced potatoes that are always so good. Pasta. Grill out and do hamburgers. Oh!" Her hand shot out of the water snapping her fingers and pointing at you. "Make your famous homemade pizza. It would be great to eat on during the movie if there are some still leftover."

"Yeah, I could do that. Doesn't take too long and it's easy to make. Might have to run to the store to grab what we need though. Dessert?"

"Haz said he'll pick up the dessert. Chips?"

"I have our two favorite kinds already. You should text Haz and ask what they like. I'll pick them up tomorrow."

"Why don't you ask yourself?"

"I don't have either of their numbers."

"You and Tom haven't exchanged numbers yet?" Andi raised an eyebrow at you.

"I don't even follow him on Instagram, let alone ask for his number. I do need Haz's number though. He told me yesterday to send him the pictures I took. Or you could send them."

"I'm about to just make a group chat with the four of us."

You groaned. "Please don't. I feel like that would be embarrassing."

Andi gave you a devilish smile. "Too late."

Your phone started dinging letting you know you were receiving new text messages.

And I added you to group chat
And I added unknown number to group chat

And I
Haz add Tom. I don't have his number

Hazzy added unknown number to group chat

Mind Reader
Which one has 4715 as their last digits?

You
That would be (y/n)

Mind Reader
So the other number must be Andi

Hazzy
Good deduction skills there Sherlock

Mind Reader
Shut up

Hazzy
Fight me

Mind Reader
Your room is down the hallway from mine. Don't test me

You
Before you two get into a catfight, I need to know what kind of chips you guys like to eat for tomorrow

Mind Reader
Ranch Doritos

Hazzy
What are you making? And I don't care. I'll eat whatever you got or I'll steal Toms