3

Your POV

You were woken up to a screaming girl jumping on top of you. "Andi. My alarm has not gone off yet meaning it's earlier than 8:30. I swear I'll punch you if you don't let me go back to sleep." You pulled the covers over your head trying to hide away from the sun shining through your window.

Andi pulled your covers off making you squint your eyes at the blinding lights. "Look here, grouch." She put her phone right in front of your face.

You took the phone to see Tom Holland's Instagram page pulled up. It was the photo of all four of you posted with the caption 'What better way to spend my day than at Disney with these three?'

"I even commented. Haz responded to me! Girl this is huge." Andi was squealing and you shoved her off the bed.

"I'm going to be deaf one day because of you."

You looked at Andi's comment, 'Hope to see y'all soon!' with Haz's underneath, 'Can't wait;)'. You continued looking through the comments reading them until Andi snatched her phone out of your hands.

"Did you read those comments? People didn't seem too happy with us. Asking who were we and why are we taking 'their mans'. That's insane. Some even said we were too plain to be hanging out with them."

Andi jumped back onto the bed sitting straight up looking down at you. "That doesn't matter. They're just curious. We have to text them. I want to see them again."

"Andi let's text them tomorrow or something. They probably don't want to be with us back to back. They have their own things to do. Just like us." You groaned getting up from your warm bed to go downstairs to make breakfast.

As you opened the fridge you realized you haven't been to the store yet to buy food. You turned around to a smiling Andi looking at her phone. "Let's go get ready and go out to eat breakfast. Then we have to stop by the store later to grab some food okay?"

Andi nodded her head and headed upstairs to get ready. You straightened your hair, put on mascara, put on a pair of jeans with a green halter top from American Eagle, and ran back downstairs. You slung your bag around your head onto your shoulder, letting the small bag rest on your hip.

The two of you found a cute, tiny diner not too far from the house. No longer than ten minutes sitting at the booth, the doorbell chimed. You turned around to see Tom and Haz walk in looking around for two familiar faces.

"How in the hell did they know we were here?" You questioned Andi.

She just shrugged waving at the boys to tell them where we were. Haz spotted you and grabbed Tom's arm to pull him towards the table.

"Good morning ladies." Haz sat next to Andi giving us a warm smile.

"Morning. How did you know we were here?" You questioned Tom who sat next to you.

"Andi texted Haz saying you two were going out for breakfast. She invited us to join, so here we are." Tom smiled at you and you turned to glare at your best friend.

"Someone isn't a morning person." Haz looked at you.

"No, not when you get woken up by screams and someone jumping on top of you before your alarm goes off."

"(Y/n) over here can sleep for hours. She doesn't like the mornings." Andi told the boys, reading her menu.

"I can tell." Tom turned his head to look at you. You watched the corners of his moth raise forming a smile with a light laugh. This man is beautiful.

"Why were you screaming Andi?" Haz's eyes looked concerned. Your attention got moved back over to your friend knowing exactly why she was screaming.