31

Your POV

The car ride was silent. You weren't in the mood for music. You just wanted to get to the place you had in mind.

Tears streamed down your face. You were mad. Mad at Fred for bringing up a subject that he knew little about. Mad at yourself for letting him change you. Mad that whenever life felt good, something or someone had to ruin it.

The weather seemed like it wanted to match your mood. It started to downpour when you got close to your location. You pulled around and parked on the curb. Pulling up in the driveway didn't sound like a good idea.

You looked up at the house full of happy memories. You contemplated if you should go knock or just leave. You've already made it, but what if he's here. No he shouldn't be. Haz said he was finishing up filming meaning he was still gone. You wouldn't be here longer than a day or two. Nothing to worry about.

Your phone started to buzz making you jump at the sudden noise. Reign was calling you.

You reluctantly picked up the phone already knowing how this conversation was going to go. "Hello?"

"Tell me where you are." It wasn't a question but a demand.

You opened your mouth to speak but rustling sounds started playing through her end.

"(Y/n), where are you?" Fred's voice was angry.

"I'll be back in a couple of days."

"You have a shoot for me tomorrow. You better get to this airport now."

"Not going to happen. Find somebody else."

You could hear the raise of tone in his voice. "Are you serious right now?"

"You don't get to play that card."

"I never said you could skip out on this shoot. Your job will be on the line."

You laughed at how serious he sounded. "Well guess what. I. Don't. Care. In case you forgot I'm not just one of your models, I'm your girlfriend Fred." You hung up the phone and put it on do not disturb so his calls wouldn't come through.

You started bouncing your leg and looked back up at the house. Before you could sit any longer thinking if this was a good idea or not, you got on your messages. 

You
How about I cash in that visit to come see you?

You sat and watched, waiting for the message bubble to appear. You were hoping he was still awake at this time. It didn't take long for it to show the bubble letting you know he was typing.

Second favorite twin
Seriously? When?

You
How about now?

You got out of your car and ran to the front door. The rain was pouring even harder soaking you head to toe. Before you could knock, the front door swung open.

"Mom, dad! Look, it's a lost puppy. Can we keep it?" Harry shouted back inside his home.

You laughed at his stupid antics and he moved out of the way to let you inside.

"I would hug you right now, but you're soaked." He looked around you. "Didn't bring a bag with you?"

You looked back at the closed door as if you could still see your car. "Shoot. I left it in my backseat. I was trying to hurry to get out of the rain and must've forgotten about it."

You reached for the handle to go back out, but Harry stopped you. "You can get it tomorrow. You'd have to run all the way back down the driveway. I have some extra clothes you can wear."