38

Your POV

"Hey (y/n), you have to go." Tom started to shake your shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Your plane is boarding."

You opened your eyes and lifted your head off of Tom's shoulder. You gave him a sleepy smile and pushed your hair back out of your face.

"Thanks for staying with me."

"Anytime." He helped you stand up and pointed behind him. "Harry's almost here. I'm going to go meet him outside."

"Yeah okay. I'll see you soon. Possibly, maybe." 

"Definitely. Keep me updated on Andi."

"I will."

Tom hugged you one last time before turning around to walk out to the exit. You grabbed your things and waited in line to board your flight.

Hours passed by as you slept on the plane. Thankfully there were no crying babies or bad turbulence to keep you up. When you landed, you headed straight to the hospital. Your bag rolled behind you as you made your way to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm looking for Andrea Grace."

The nurse looked you up and down with no interest on her face. "Sorry, no fans allowed."

"Not a fan."

"Only family is allowed in right now."

You did not just fly all the way here to wait to see Andi. "I'm her sister." The nurse raised an eyebrow, suspicious of your claim. "Half sister."

She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever. Third floor. Ask what room she's in at the desk when you get there."

You immediately took off in a fast walk to the elevator. Impatiently tapping your foot, the elevator dinged and opened up. A person in a wheelchair rolled out with a warm smile after passing you. You waited until they passed then jumped in.

The same talk happened at the nurse's station. They didn't want to let you go back until Andi's dad came around the corner.

"(Y/n)?"

You hugged the man you haven't seen in so long. "Mr. Grace. I didn't know you were here."

"Flew in once the hospital called us. I didn't know you were stopping by."

"Flew in once I heard the news."

He went in for a second hug and looked at the nurses. "She's with me."

The nurses backed off and let you follow Mr. Grace. He stopped to get a cup of coffee, which you joined in with.

"Is everyone else here as well?" You followed the man to the room where his daughter was in.

"Just me. The missus is staying with the kids. She'll come up later with everyone when Andi gets released. Didn't want to overwhelm her when she woke up."

You choked a little on your drink. "Woke up? Is she in a com-"

Mr. Grace let out a small laugh. "No, she's okay. She is however on a lot of pain meds so she's been kinda out of it lately."

"Almost gave me a heart attack not giving me all the details first."

"You're in a good place for that then."

Mr. Grace stopped and opened a door for you. Your view was blocked by a wall, only getting to see two lumps that were her legs under a blanket. Then you finally walked past to see Andi asleep on the hospital bed.