13

Your POV

"That's great! Thank you!" You woke up to someone yelling excitedly. The door to the bedroom was opened.

"Tom?" You shouted not wanting to go investigate.

A moment later his head poked around the door frame. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

You rolled over to check the time. 3:47 am. "What are you doing up?"

"I had a call so I came out here to not wake you up."

"Is everything okay?" Who calls so damn late?

"Yeah, everything's fine. Go back to bed. I'll be right there." Something about him saying he'll be right there, inferring the bed, sent a shiver down your spine. This man was coming back to bed, to you. If only you two were together would.... let's not go there. You two are friends, that flirt with each other from time to time. Completely normal. Haz flirts with you. So yeah, normal.

You fell back onto your side. The bed dipped behind you letting you know Tom was back.

"Who called you so late?" You rolled over to face him.

"The director. They want to do a second movie."

Already? The movie hasn't even come out yet to the public. That happens tomorrow. "But the movie hasn't been released yet. How are they already planning to do a second movie?"

"The reviews have been great, theaters are sold out. We didn't go into full detail, but they already started writing the script. Apparently, they were planning for a second film anyway."

"That's fantastic. I'm so so happy for you. What are your thoughts on it?"

"I'm excited. The first was so much fun to film that I can't imagine how great doing the second one will be." Just by the sound of his voice, you could tell he wasn't as excited as he was trying to make you believe.

"What's wrong?"

"You leave tomorrow. I was hoping we would see each other more often, but when filming starts I'll be gone for another few months."

"It's okay. We'll do what we did last time. Call, text, FaceTime. Whenever you can and not exhausted from work. You told me I was stuck with you. Well Holland, you're stuck with me as well."

He smiled big and wrapped you in his arms to hug you. You were waiting to be let go, but he held onto you for the rest of the night.

In the morning, you walked out to see Harry on his laptop editing photos he took at the premiere. You stopped and leaned over the couch behind him to watch. "That's a good one." It was a photo of Tom signing a fan's photo with a huge smile.

"Wait I have one of you." He scrolled through until he found the picture he was looking for. It was you in the hotel room all dressed up. You weren't looking at the camera, but you were laughing at something. "Might be the best out of the whole night. I have others, but this is one of the only ones where you're alone in it."

"I love it. Thank you." You hugged his shoulders from behind and he took one of his arms to hug your arm.

Haz walked in and plopped down on the side chair. "We get rid of you tomorrow finally."

You put a hand over your heart to act offended. "Hazzy. You're going to miss me and you know it."

"Don't ever call me that again."

"Well, that's your name on my phone so."

"Change it."

"No. My phone. Back off." Haz stood up and started searching for your phone.