~Francesco~

I look at him confused

"Im not your fucking muñequita, now get your hands off of me!" I yell.
(muñequita~little doll)

He smirks at me and let go of my arm.

"Feisty I like it. But... I can't let you go now. You're a Santiago and you crossed into my territory."

I nod.

"I know but I just came here with friends. I don't want any trouble and I didn't exactly know that they were taking me here" I say.

He looks at me as if he's reading into what I am saying.

"Did Ignacio send you here to spy?" He asks randomly.

I laugh. What the fuck is he talking about?

"No, my father didn't send me here to spy. And I literally just said that I didn't know my friends were taking me here so I will be on my way out of here."

He looks at me shocked and then at my necklace again.

I roll my eyes and I walk away.

He stops me again. He keeps staring into my eyes then looking at all of me. As if his eyes were studying me.

"So, Ignacio and Aná had a daughter? Interesting. I mean you look nothing like Ignacio-- did Aná have an affair?" He laughs as he asks that question.

I scoff and I ignore him.

"Goodbye" I say as I walk out, my shoulder brushing past his arm.

He doesn't stop me this time, so I get to the car quickly.

I get inside in the back seat and Isabella is passed out. I laugh a bit and Angel turns to me.

"Got your phone?" He ask.

I nod, ignoring what just happened and he drives me home.

I text mamá that I am on my way. She says that she packed all of my things up already and is waiting for me.

We get to my house, and I thank Angel.

"Thank you for tonight and thank Bella para mí". (para mí~ for me)

He nods and hugs me.

"Buenas noches Rosalía" he gets into his car and gives a warm smile.

"Buenas noches Angel".
(Buenas Noches~good night)

He drives off and I hurry inside.I see mamá rushing our bags out the door as soon as I get in.

"We need to hurry ahora!".
(Ahora~Now)

I nod and help her get it to the car.

As I am loading one of our suitcases into the trunk, suddenly a large black van pulls up. The doors open up quickly and men goes towards me. Panic washes over me and I try to think fast.