~Fun~

It's been a week since I have last seen Selina, Esme and Julio

It's been a week since I have last seen Selina, Esme and Julio. They haven't reached back to me yet. Maybe they are planning or whatever. I really hope they aren't as corrupted as Ignacio was. I need the less stress on my back right now.

Juan has been coming over a lot lately. I never asked Eva what happened when I sent them out for the car, all I remember is getting out of the shower and I heard the front door slam shut.

I ran out to see what was going on and I just saw her running to the other side of the house, guessing to her room of course. I never questioned it.

The next day the car was in the driveway and I was a bit happy that they got it done. Means that they worked very close together.

I could be a matchmaker that doesn't even know how to handle her own love life. Who knows? I mean now thinking about it... Juan is much older than Eva but he is mature.

I trust him with Eva. Juan is a gentleman and he has always been worthy of my trust. I could say right now if it wasn't for Francesco, I would get with Juan.

But I am not pushing my sister to date him, if she wants to, she can. She will have my full support. And if she doesn't then there other guys who will have to deal with me.

I'm very handy with a knife and gun.

But she said to be good so I'll try. But her with Julio, is a no for me. Not even cause he's my brother, it's just he doesn't seem right for her.

He just seems to be the opposite of my sister. Like they are on different worlds. Opposite isn't bad but I know it won't work out. I just feel it.

It kind of reminds me of Rafael and I....

I have to come a decision as Cassian said. I know my decision but it means I could lose Rafael forever. Am I willing to do that?

Maybe it's for the best.

I still need time. I still time to think if letting him go is the best option.

I know it would make Francesco very happy for me to stop being involved with him.

But would it really be the best option? Ughh this is so confusing.

I know some people would say "You need to make up your mind" but it's a hard choice.

I grew up with Rafael, that's hard to let go of. He was there for me in ways that I would always be appreciative of.

He did indeed betray me but who hasn't? I grew to learn to forgive him and he showed me that he changed. Without second chances, I would just be a hypocrite. We are humans and we make mistakes but if we consistently keep making those mistakes, we mean those intentions.

I sit down at the piano that I haven't touched since I moved here. Apparently my mother had a good gift according to Eva. She would play a different song every Sunday evening.